C̺͆a̺͆t̺͆c̺͆h̺͆-U̺͆p̺͆! 🍊N͜͡a͜͡r͜͡a͜͡n͜͡c͜͡i͜͡a͜͡ G͜͡h͜͡i͜͡r͜͡g͜͡a͜͡

Just gonna add this here, 😅🍊👌

The baby (I mean manly) best boi here!!

🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊🎧🍊

How you both meet...✨🍊🎧:

5 years old...

At Naples, you were running with your family dog when you notice a boy wrapped inside a blanket and something sticking out of it. Approaching closely, your dog also come over just in case something might happen to you. He's a sweet boy, anyways...

Lifting the blanket up out of curiosity, you saw a bow with an eye patch and he's all covered in feathers and bruises. Pity, you mentioned Mine to get the wagon immediately. The dog barked then goes back where the shop was.

At the shop...

F/n: Oh come on now M/n it's only one kiss~!

M/n: Hun, your too desperate I'll be off to the Hospital now! Tell N/n that I'm gone for work okay?

She finally kisses his cheek, before she leaves she notices mine rammaging under the table of the vulcanizing shop.

M/n: Mine? Boy what are you-?

The dog ignores the 50 year old woman with the wagon handle on its as he runs away with it.

M/n: Hmm... What a strange dog

Meanwhile

Examining the boy, he was whimpering softly as if he was having a nightmare. You don't know what happened to him but you are willing to help him. You were suprise to discover his being. He's all feathery and also alive! Couldn't help but stare through his glistening black feathers hinted with orange at the tips.

Hearing a bark, you turn over to see Mine with the wagon behind his back. You smiled and pet the Labrador.

Y/n: Good boy! Mine!

Carefully lifting the boy up the wagon, before sending yourself at home.

Y/n: Dad! I'm home!!

F/n: Ahh~! My precious N/n how are youuuuuuuuuuu what the hell is that Y/n!?!??

You hummed confuse, your old man pointed at the and it appears that you taken home that your father also couldn't describe what it was.

Y/n: Shh! Father you'll wake him up!

F/n: Him?!

Your mother came home early from the hospital today, pretty weird you thought she has a whole night shift today.

M/n: Tsk that's why too early oh hey my darling how are you...oh

Y/n: Hi mama! I brought a friend would you mind helping me!

She look at her husband who's crossing his hands in denial and mouthing 'No' but she shake her head and helped your little feathery friend carefully examining it.

M/n: this little boy has eye disease

Y/n: Wha?? No way mama

M/n: it obvious that he was hiding it beneath this eye patch gladly I got all my equipments

꧁❤︎✈︎❤︎꧂

After all those advances, he's finally cured gladly your father married a doctor for sure if weren't you don't know what would happen next.