1 Year Later

It was Charlie's and Myles 1 year anniversary and Myles had something special planned for Charlie.

Myles P.O.V.-

Today it has been 1 year since I asked the most beautiful girl to be mine forever. I have something really special planned for her and I hope she likes it a lot.

Myles:"Babe! Are you almost ready?"

Charlie:"Yea! I have to find my other shoe."

I hear Charlie stumbling around and I laugh to myself. Finally she comes downstairs looking absolutely gorgeous. I can't take my eyes off of her.

I got us reservations at this really fancy restaurant. It was hard to get but I made the reservation about 2 months ago.

Myles:"You look absolutely stunning."

Charlie:"Thank you. You look extremely handsome yourself."

Myles:"We should probably get to the restaurant babe."

Charlie:"Okay!"

--skip the car ride--

--they arrive at the restaurant--

Myles:"Okay we are here."

Before Charlie even touched the handle, I was already on her side opening the door for her.

Charlie:"Why thank you kind sir."

Myles:"My pleasure.😉"

We walk into the restaurant and are seated immediately.

Charlie's P.O.V.-

This is so nice of Myles to do this. This is such a nice anneversary surprise. He said that he had more when we get home. Should I be worried? Naw. We ate our dinner and it seemed like Myles wanted to leave because he was so excited about something. It is really cute. We were driving home and Myles just had the biggest smile on his face.

Charlie:"Myles why are you smiling so much?"

Myles:"I can't tell you, it's a surprise!"

Soon enough we were pulling into the driveway. All of the lights were off, which was weird because I remeber leaving some lights on before we went to dinner.

Charlie:"Hey Myles why are all of the lights off? I remember leaving some on before we left."

Myles:"Yes you did. I had JakeeyP and Kalin come over while we were at dinner to surprise you on what is in the inside."

We walk in side and Myles turns the light on.