Chapter 3

Manav Pov
Me Kritika and Sanket sir were just talking and joking. When I saw a beautiful girl entering the venue. She was looking extremely beautiful. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Kritika saw it that I was staring at her and she snapped in front of me to get my attention. She said

K:- oh hello what are you doing?

M:- n- nothing

K:- better

Me and Kritika were just talking and I saw sanket sir was also staring at that girl. He asked Kritika who is she?

K:- she is aashna, she is my mom's best friend's daughter.

S:- oh okay, she is extremely beautiful.

Sanket Pov
After Kritika told me who she was I was about to go towards her but she herself walked towards Kritika. She greeted her and hugged her. Kritika too hugged her with a fake smile plastered on her face. Then they parted and she saw at me, I smiled at her and she too smiled at me.

She left from there. For the rest of the party my eyes were glued on her. I have never seen a such a beautiful girl in my entire life. I couldn't resist myself so I went towards her with two glasses of wine. I sat next to her and gave her the glass of wine. She took it and we had a mini conversation.

She told me her name is aashna and I told it's a very beautiful name and she blushed. After that I asked her for a dance and she excepted it. We went to the dance floor and began dancing. I kept my hands on her waist and she kept her hand on my shoulder and I was holding her other hand. We danced like that continuously gazing into each other's eyes.

We danced for few more minutes and then we started talking. I asked her if she was interested in acting and she said yess so I told her to come to my office next day.

The party was almost over so we decided to leave. I offered her to drop her but she said she will go by herself as she leaves nearby only. I didn't want to leave but I had to. I finally bid her goodbye and left.

Aashna Pov
Oh my god I don't believe this. Sanket sir has called me to his office. He also danced with me wow.

Next day
I woke up early and got ready quickly. I had to leave for Sanket sirs office and obviously I don't want to be late. I reached his office and went to his cabbin. I knocked on the door and he told me to come in. I went inside and said

A:- hello sir

S:- oh hi aashna please have a seat

A:- thank you sir

S:- so I will come straight to the point. So as you know I am working on this project and my male lead is finalized which is Manav Chhabra but I haven't finalized on female lead yet because I want a fresh face and I think you are perfect for the role. So will you like to work on this project.

A:- of course sir, who would deny to work with you sir

S:- okay toh it's finalized, you are my female lead character.

A:- omg thank you so much sir I can't believe this.

After sometime I left from his office. I still can't believe this is happening. I called my mom to give her the news. At first she didn't believe me and thought I was lying but finally she believed it was extremely happy.

Author's note:-

Boooom that is the update for today.

I hope you all liked this chapter

Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.

I love you all

As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below

Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee