Thalia's dare.

Hey, everybody! I'm just starting out, and I have to say:

I don't own percy Jackson.

Anabeth's pov:

I was standing in my cabin, looking at the gigantic math equation I had just solved for one of the Hephaestus kids, when Percy ran up, and started dragging me towards the lake.

"Annabethmydadgotusthiscabbinbythelakefortheweekendsowecanallplaythruthordareandjasonandpiperandreynaandjasonandtheromanscancomeandstaytoo." He rushed, hardly breathing

"Woah, seaweed brain, slow down..."I replied, trying to understand what he had said.

"My dad made a cabin for us by the lake for the week, so piper, Jason, Reyna, and all the other Romans I invited are coming to stay. I think Grover said they are starting a game of truth or dare. So we have to goooooo" he said, and began dragging me towards the lake again.

"Ok, I'm coming. But since it's your cabin, and you make the rules, I get to start."

"Fiiiiinnneeee." He said, slowly.

"Well, let's go! I'll race you!" I yelled, and started running.

At the end of the path, there was a large, green and blue cabin, facing towards the sea. The roof was flat, and had stairs leading up to it. There were three diving boards off the side of the roof at different heights. I looked towards Percy.

"Woah."

"Yeah. Let's go, everybody is in the living room."

I walked into the living room, and looked around. Nico, Grover, Juniper, Reyna, Thalia, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Conner, and Travis were sitting in a circle in the center of the room. Percy and I grabbed beanbags and went to sit between Piper and Thalia.

"Are we missing anyone?" Percy asked.

"No." Leo replied.

"Ok, perfect. Lets get started. Since this is my cabin for the weekend,I make the rules. If you don't do a dare, you have to get a makeover from the Aphrodite girls at the end of the game. If you refuse more than one, you have to wear clothes of the opposite gender for a day. If you don't do a truth, or you lie, you have to kiss the person to either your left, or your right." Percy stated.

"But, Percy. I'm sitting by both girls" hazel said.

"Your fault, no switching. Annabeth, it's your turn." Percy said, with a sadistic smile.

"Ok. Thalia, truth or dare."

"Dare. I'm not a chicken."

"I dare you..."

"What????"

"To......"

"What, Annabeth TELL MEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

"Annabeth, tell her." Leo added.

By this point, everyone in the cabin besides Thalia, Leo(who looked annoyed), and Jason(who looked like he would kill me).

"Fine. I dare you to go on a flight with Jason around camp, while he's dressed as superman, and you're dressed in pink with sequins."

I watched Thalia's eyes get large as saucers. She looked at Jason for help, and then realized that even though he was involved, it was her dare.

"I'm going to-"