𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟐

This chapter sucks and what's sad is I worked hard on it. So yeah. Also I wanna draw fanart for this story and wanted to asks for suggestions. I was think about drawing Eddie handing Richie a jar of honey or them laying on top of the roof looking at the stars but idk, anyways yeah enjoy.

Richies POV

I feel myself floating outside of my body again and feeling everything in slow motion. I take in everything slowly. I analyze it. I don't know why I always seem to do it but I do. I feel Eddies hand on my back. Clutching the vest I have on over my shirt. I hear Henry's footsteps as he approaches us from behind. I smell the sewage of the alleyway and I taste the aftertaste of the Milky Way I snuck in my mouth earlier. And I see up ahead the corner I was so close to just getting to the Seven Eleven.

Eddies heart beat. It's going so fast. I feel it. Or hear it. I can't tell. But I know it's there. It's in the back of my head.

Wait.

I think it's my own.

It's my heart beat.

"Well. Well. Well. What do we have here." I turn around slowly and let go of Eddie. He slips away to side and now we're both facing him. He has bruises under his eyes and a strip over his nose. I almost forgot about that.

"If it isn't the gay, suicidal, Fagmouth. And his girly, fairy, boyfriend." He laughs and claps. That smug son of bitch. I should've fucking hit harder.

"I thought you learned you're lesson Bowers. Stay away from me." I try to act tough but really I'm shitting bricks. I can't do this. I can't act like I'm big. Because I'm not. I'm just a small broken person. But Eddies here. And I'm not letting this ruin our night.

"No in fact. I just wanted to thank you for the fucking broken face and 3 day suspension. And now that you've got one hit in, that means you can get away with it. No. Not in my town. So you're gonna pay."

He stands there with his hands behind his back and then his four other friends come out from behind him. Standing there. The tall lanky one. The short rock one. And the blondie. God. The one night of the year.

"Listen Henry. You've been messing with me and my friends since middle school. And we've kinda let you. But we're not little middle schoolers anymore. We're just as big as you and your um. Your minions. So just leave me and my friends alone. And no one gets hurt." I say. I lift my chin to try to seem tough. I'm not but I can't show them that. I can't let Eddie see that.

"Nope. No. I don't think so. You see? There four of us and then there's two little fairies. It's Halloween. No ones looking. So yeah. I think someone is gonna get hurt."  Oh my god. He thinks he sounds so cool with that stupid fucking mullet. I'll try to get out of this with my charm but they even try to lay a finger on Eddie I might lose it. I mean it's Halloween. It's fucking Halloween.

"Why can't we just have one good solid day. Where everything goes as planned. And everything goes right? I mean it's Halloween and I have to run into you. Damnit. I should've just took the long way." I look at Eddie and he looks me in the eyes. "Well no shit. Last time we took one of your fucking short cuts. We ran into the same fucking people, rich. God."