chapter dos

heyyyyo so idk what days ill be posting, im not that organized. but vote and comment and shitt.

book- the fault in our stars

song- all the stars by ed sheeran

-

i finished my book around 10 last night, thank god. im surprised i even finished with dumb dumb distracting me at the library. i woke up today with a headache, probably with all the reading but my brains gonna have to catch up with me because im gonna accomplish this goal. i actually looked up the songs luke suggested. i had to admit, all time low is a pretty great band. therapy was so relevent to my situation right now, it actually calmed me down. jasey rae is a beautiful song also, it makes me really happy to be named after it.

i get out of bed around 11 and i figured i should probably take a shower so i dont smell. when i get out i get dressed into a peach lace dress that goes to about my mid-thigh, i throw on one of my favorite flannels on over it. the base color is a light jean color and then there are roses which are white, peach, and green colored so it matched my dress perfectly. i took my hair out of the towel and put it into a terrible bun, just so i could put on my make up. i first put bb cream on then some blush and mascara. i took down my hair, and brushed thru it causing two huge chunks of hair to fall out, and into my hands. i immediately run down stairs luckly finding my mom sitting at our dining room table sipping her coffee.

"mama, i brushed my hair and huge chunks fell out!" i scream.

"honey, what do you mean?" she asks, setting down her coffee so she could have full consentration on her bald daughter.

"i got out of the shower, dryed my hair and now look. im gonna be an ugly bald girl." i say, finally breaking down and letting my tears stain my cheeks.

"sweety, im so sorry. you know if i could do something about it i would." she says pulling me into a hug.

"i cant even go out in public anymore mama." i say sobbing into her chest because of our height difference.

"yes you can sweetheart. are you going to the library today?" she asks pulling out of the hug to look into my eyes.

"well not anymore!" i scream, starting to cry again.

"calm down jasey. how bout i put it into a cute little bun? you wont even know its gone." she says smiling.

"okay." i say sniffling and walking up the stairs to go into my bathroom.

5 short minutes later my mother is done, it actually looked pretty cute. i gathered myself together grabbing my finished book, my white vans and an apple to eat on the way to the library. i decided id walk for a change, it would obviously take me longer but i didnt really mind.

when i walked thru the doors of the town library i noticed luke first, sitting at the table we were at yesterday. in front of him looked like two cups of something, probably coffee. my cheeks turned a light shade of pink at the thought of the second coffee being mine. i walked up to jim and handed him the book and gave him a light smile before turning to go walk over to luke. i quickly took the seat in front of luke which took him by surprise by how he jumped and put his hand over his heart like he was having a heart attack.

"sorry, i didnt mean to startle you." i giggle.

"its fine, i brought you a coffee. i didnt know how you liked it, or if you even drank coffee but-"

"thank you" i say interupting him, giving him a big smile and taking it from his hands to bring to my lips.

"so, did you finish that book?" he asked, bringing his cup up to his lips.