Chapter 201-202

Chapter 201 The Fate of Betrayers

Mo Xuetong studied Mo Xueqiong and found the pride in her eyes. Mo Xuetong smiled coldly. She had thought her forth sister was simply petty, but, since Mo Xuemin had lost power, she'd started to show that she was truly cruel. Still, it was too early for pride. She hadn't beaten Mo Xuetong yet.

"Who are you?" Mo Xuetong asked coldly.

"Third Miss, aren't you the one who asked the servant to bring me here? You can't have forgotten me so quickly. I'm Li Xiu'an. You came to buy flowers and told me you admired me. You even asked somebody to bring me here." Li Xiu'an looked at Mo Xuetong with genuine affection. He pointed at a woman on the rockery he'd come down from. "Third miss, look, the servant you sent to get me is still here."

I timied maid walked out of the rockery and knelt wordlessly in front of Mo Xuetong.

Several maids who recognized her screamed.

"Qing'er!"

"It's Qing'er from Third Miss's garden."

Hearing the maids, the young ladies began to whisper and turned to look at Mo Xuetong with suspicion. A maid from Mo Xuetong's courtyard had led him in. She'd really had an illicit meeting with this man.

Those nannies stopped scolding and beating Li Xiu'an, but Mo Ye kicked him again.

"Nonsense! How dare you frame our Third Miss!"

Mo Ye didn't seem to put much effort into her kick, but she had the technique to make it hurt. When the kick connected, Li Xiu'an went pale. He couldn't say a single word. Mo Xuetong hid her smile.

It was quite handy to have a maid who knew kung fu.

"Third Sister, do you really... How could you... Today, Grandma is so happy but you invited a man like that..." Mo Xueyan said, acting like she wasn't sure what to do. Secretly, she glanced at Mo Xueqiong, then turned back to Mo Xuetong, trying to look genuine and helpful. "Maybe we can drag him down first and then let grandma deal with him. We..."

Mo Xuetong smiled and pushed away Mo Xueyan out of her way.

"Why should Grandma take care of it? I want to hear the story of how I seduced such a plain man like him and ruined our family's reputation." There was fury in her eyes.

Seeing her being so callous with the man, the ladies present couldn't help looking at Mo Xueyan and Mo Xueqiong suspiciously. Being from noble families, they'd all had to deal with these sorts of struggles and schemes. If Mo Xuetong had not asked him to come, then the most likely person to frame her was the one of the two sisters currently defending her.

"Third Sister, this is such a scandal... dealt with in front of so many people... Is it alright?" Mo Xueqiong pretended to be worried, gentle holding Mo Xuetong's sleeves. "We should wait until the guests are gone."

Her reputation would be completely ruined by the time the guests had gone. Mo Xuetongg smiled coldly.

"You're right, this is a scandal. And since it is, it shouldn't be covered up. It should be seen exactly as what it is."

By now, Li Xiu'an had managed to catch his breath.

"Third Miss, you can't be so ruthless," he said, protecting his chest from another kick. "You've even had someone bring me a token of your affection, but now you act as if I made up our relationship to humiliate you."

From the bottom of her heart, Mo Xueqiong was happy, but she turned to the man in anger.

"Do you have any proof? You haven't shown us any proof. Even if did, it can't be true. It must be something you made up to frame Third Sister."