ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎ 

/ edited /

"Are you sure this is safe!?" I whisper yelled at Kreya, as she made me throw the duffle bag containing our limited supplies onto the other side of the tall wall, while she dusting her knees after jumping.

"This is safe! Jump down! Your wounds are almost healed, you can do it." She whispered back, as I took a few deep breaths while looking down at the ground which was like 5 feet away from my spot.

Oh boy.

I was thankful for the fact that she gave me a healing tonic before leaving the evil lair, which contributed immensely to my whipping scars as it literally numbed most of the pain out of my system, and instead encouraged for my blood to clot around my wounds more to prevent more bleeding.

"Don't be nervous, just jump!" She hissed softly, notifying me that we don't have much time before the rogue patrol arrive, as I finally jumped off of the tall wall with a thud, landing right on my toes to not hurt my knees again, before she propped me up with her arms.

"Okay, we have to be really quiet. I don't know which way your pack is, but we'll get past the borders of guards at least." She planned efficiently, while grabbing the duffle bag from the ground and making me follow her into the dense forest, which looked oddly familiar, as I took small steps to not create that much noise with the leaves crunching underneath me.

"That was like a prison break, it was awesome." I laughed, making her crack a smile as we walked silently beside each other.

"Aren't you going to miss your parents?" I asked hesitantly, as she sighed quietly, shaking her head.

"I would never miss them, they made my life miserable." She commented deadly, before stretching her hand to me, to help me get past a huge branch in our way.

"I relate to this on a spiritual level." I hissed, feeling the wounds of my back sting a bit as I had to jump, and she winced at my reaction.

"Guess we both have fucked up parents." She laughed, before rubbing my back ever so gently to get rid of the pain, and I tucked my hair behind my ear to get it out of my face.

"Guess so. But seriously, I don't think I would be alive right now if it wasn't for you. Thank you so much, I owe you one." I said sincerely, while she looked at me weirdly bewildered.

"Are you kidding!? You owe me nothing, you're the mate of one of the gods, I should be kissing your feet right now just because you allowed me to talk to you." She rolled her orbs, as my eyes widened at her confession.

"Is that seriously a thing?"

"It sure is. I think you've yet not seen the interactions between normal wolves when it comes to the gods, it's like a horror story." She chuckled, throwing away some stick that poked her from the side.

"I mean....I've gotten pretty nice comments on myself back home." I said sarcastically, as she chuckled at my tone.

"Oh, I'm sure they were lovely. What did they say about you?"

"Oh nothing, just that I didn't deserve shit because of them being jealous of me, and that many people tried to break my relationship with Zander on multiple occasions. Other than that, life's peachy." I said with clenched teeth, as she snickered at my response.