Somber Demeanor

Life is not just about being safe and being able to pay bills. It is an essential pedestal that we rarely prioritize in our minds as we try to secure a position and undergo its evaluation. The reason why self-discovery is always based on the amount of currency. The reason why the gloomy past is able to become stronger as the working hours multiply. The reason why...the acquisition of regret can have more credit and vitality than legacy.

When it comes to my world and observation, the lack of teaching and oversight towards this advice has made many individuals from my generation possess excessive expressiveness toward something inflammatory and insignificant. It has created an atmosphere, where everyone wants to supervise something to appear occupied, even if the event that is being observed doesn't have any essence that reconciles.

It is a chaotic gene and habit that I know can be widely strengthened unconsciously, which is highly possible to come true if we keep normalizing the state of breathing with debts and someone else's lifestyle. It's something, which I never understand why only ends at the daily confabulation. I grew afraid and confused to see how this simple critical knowledge exists to be oppressed as if it was something that can cause permanent misconception.

I became frustrated to see how the forecast of experiencing antagonistic surroundings being taken as a thing that can only give unsolvable riddles for the mind as if the purpose of its existence only exists to motivate and encourage an individual to have a chemistry with an instrument and things that can put happiness into closure. A piece of concept, which I know shouldn't come to someone's mind regularly, especially if the state of "nothingness" is still raw and inordinately amphibious. In other words, it is crucial to understand that the defeating arguments exist to deepen the identity we newly explored, not to disrespect grievance and the nostalgia we experience. Bear in mind that the sober we generate and use to face the world each day will never be able to show warmth and growth if it always ends with the emotions of being degraded.

It has come to my understanding that the long-lasting aggravation we endured as an extraordinary species can only be demoed off if there's a will to be generous and fenceless towards the experience and ordeal that has been said widely capable of solidifying commitment. It is a fact that needs to be understood before we decide to accuse the procedure or the presence that can grant PTSD and immaturity in the public eye as something useless.

At this point in life, no matter what I vent and did to clarify, on the other side, I have come to realize that the lack of interest in being friends with someone who's willing to accept and alter many levels of humility is truly a phenomenon we overlooked, which is one of the factors of why the idea of popularizing repetition and vengeance are able to grow and elaborate influential masses in a matter of a month. Somehow, it has been able to increase the suicide count to an extent I've never recognized.

It needs to be understood that the battlefield we encounter in today's world is filled with people that love to give armor but not swords and shield. A kind of people, which only cares to make themselves appear manlier than others, who only give attention to those who are willing to impoverish themselves first, even if there is a consciousness that needs to experience a fair reality and a nurturing administration. It is an incarnation that I know can easily manipulate and escape from our consciousness when our minds and body are still freshly emerging from inadvertence, especially if the younger days that are filled with toxic and fabulist presence are left unnoticed and half-written.

What was always been the knowledge regarding this conflict is that there are some damaging occurrences that are hard to notice until the anxiety is starting to influence the confidence we possessed, which can only be defeated by having a higher form of purpose and meaning. It is important to note that there is some presence who only exists to compel others to follow their failures to make themselves closer to success, who only sees human awareness and interaction as a small-scale interest reactor.

Bear in mind that the lack of standards in helping and calibrating an entry point for someone's dream in personal life could also be the reason why we still carry and transmit a fun circumstance without empathetic assertions that guard in this world. It is another form of carelessness, which I know could prolong the throwing of derealization into the cliff of lostness.