▪︎Episode 17▪︎

After paying for the groceries,me,Yachi and Kiyoko got back to the house safely.My brain was like a sea of questions,I'm someone's role model,how did that happen?I dramatically look at Yachi who's biting her lip anxiously.

"Your making your debut right?"She stop whatever shes doing and look at me.She then nod.

"How about I teach you some dance moves?You might find them handy when a TV host wants you to do a dance"I place my hand on her shoulder.She blush with a smile.

"S-Sure!"We went to the living room since theres more space for us to dance there.I grab the controller for the TV and started to find the song I want to use.

"Let me demonstrate the dance to you before teaching you the moves.After that we're dancing together"She tense up by my seriousness.

Not gonna lie,she was definitely having a hard time learning the dance,but I manage to understand her way of thinking.So of course I taught her the dance in a way she'll understand.I guess being a judge on the surviving show did help after all.

"Perfect,now let's start the dance.Everyone!"I yell for the others to come in the living room,Yachi started to panic.

"Mind being our audience?"They sat on the ground like kindergartens.Yachi and I exchange a glance before letting me play the music.

*Your the girl on the left,Yachi's on the right*

"Oh!"I was caught off guard when Yachi hugged me once the dance was done.The others stop clapping.

"Thank you,I look forward to have you being my senpai!"She bury her face in my shoulder and I start to stutter.Too close!

"Cars ready"The producer suddenly came in our house.Cars?Where are we headed so early in the morning?

"Can we share the same car?"Nishinoya drag me away from Yachi who seem to be tearing up about me leaving her.I nervously smile and nod.

"Sure"We got in the car together.The car was quiet but it was probably only awkward for me.

"What do you think the crew has prepared for us?"Nishinoya look at me with a warm smile,I put on my thinking face.All I can think of is definitely something we wont be expecting.

"We're here"The driver said and Nishinoya and I got out the car at the same time.We were greeted by a breathtaking view.

"What is this?"We stood at the table that was randomly place in front of the view of the beautiful ocean.The table was almost like one of those tables you see in movies about rich people.

"Hey guys"The others also arrived.They seem to be wondering the same thing as us,what are we supposed to do here?

"Today's challenge might seem easy but its actually difficult"The director said and slowly the staff members start to place the hot pot on the table in front of us.Well I wonder how this is gonna be hard.

That's what I thought when me and the others saw the staff members hand us our spoon.Now you might think,what's wrong with that?Well turns out its all made out of ice.I repeat,ice!

"I suggest you all to eat the hot pot before your spoon start to melt"The director said but that's not what we did first,we all look at each other as if this is a joke.

"The person who eats the most gets to go on the boat with the other two"We all turn around to find a cool looking boat.I wonder how it looks being in it.