Chapter 11

Monday. Today was Monday the day i dreaded. I felt guilty yet again, for leaving Austin with no explanation, i was afraid of what he was going to say, if he was going to say anything. I know, i'm going to avoid him as much as possible. 

I defiantely had feelings for Austin, a strong one that will grow if i dont stop it, but Adam's walked in and now he's confusing me. Adam was really nice to me on the weekend, we literally spent every moment that we could together. I found out he had 2 younger sisters no brothers. His parents are divorced and have been since he was 15. He's very close to his cousins who started the gang and he his grandfather died from a heart attack that he sadly saw. So, yes we had a massive D&M. 

I walked out of the house, dressed in shorts, a black loose tank top with a cross on it and my favorite black high top converses. On my back hung my bag and my hand held my phone. "See you this afternoon J!" I yelled back to him.

"Okay!"

"Hey" I greeted Adam with a smile and hug. He was leaning against his car dressed in shorts,  a bintang singlet that showed off his muscels and black Vans.

"Hey" He opened the door for me again and went over to his side of the car and got in.

I got in the car and he started driving. "Austins car is only 13 seconds, i thought he'd at least have a 10 second one"

"Yeah but we modified it so it's 10 seconds" Adam had one hand on the wheel and the other arm resting outside the window.

"Oh true" I nodded.

When we arrived at my school i hopped out and thanked Adam before walking inside the school gates. I walked over to my group and gave each of them a hug before joining into the conversation they had before i got there.

"Okay. Hey who was that guy who dropped you off?" Scarlett asked.

"Adam" I replied.

"Oh okay" She nodded.

"You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down, the way you bite your lip, got my head spinnin' around, after a drink or two, i was putty in your hands, i don't know if i have the strength to stand, woah oh, trouble troublemaker yeah that's your middle name, woah oh, i know your no good but you're stuck in my brain"

A car playing the song Troublemaker rolled up in the middle of my group of friends and Jake's gang minus Jake of course since he left school, i don't know why the rest of them aren't though.

I looked at the black car and saw that Damon was in the drivers seat wearing black sunglasses and in the passenger seat, sat Georgia. She went to this school? I've never seen her here. I waved at both of them and smiled as they got out.

Damon walked over to Georgia's side and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. I stepped back in surprise, i actually did, and by me stepping back it caused me to walk into James, i looked back and gave an apologetic smile.

Georgia smirked at the girls in the popular group who had their faces covered in jealousy, and don't forget the makeup. I laughed quietly and shook my head. They walked to Jake's gang who had smug faces.

"I'll be over there" I said indicating where Jake's gang stood, to my friends. They nodded and i walked over to the guys and Georgia.

"So, are you guys like an item now?" Reece asked leaning on his car with his arms folded.

"Since yesterday" Georgia shrugged as if it was nothing. Damon rolled his eyes next to her.

"Hey" I said to Georgia.

"Hey" She looked at me.

"I didn't know you went here?" 

"Yeah i don't show myself a lot"