This is such a sight to behold.

At the mention of the name, the guy I guessed Jake stopped before glaring at her.

You are threatening me, you know he would ground me for months and make me pack poops with the servant. Actually, he always believes what you say. He said pouting.

You deserve it. Summer sings as she stuck out her tongue at him.

This is ridiculous. I said aloud.

We have to end this now. Sean facepalmed.

Would you two cut the crap already. Shawn butted in.

What are you two, five year old?. He dead panned.

He started it. Summer whined.

Nah.... you started it. Jake whined also.

A lady who would certainly be in her 20's  wearing what looked like a maid's outfit appeared.

Welcome to the Jones ranch, Sir and ma'am  request your presence. She said gesturing at all of us.

Tell mum and dad we would see them soon and Aria, you look gorgeous in that dress, you should wear it often. He said to the maid with a wink making her blush.

Blushing harder, she replied him still with her head hung low.

Thanks, young master. Then she left.

Such a pathetic flirt. I thought.

You never change ways Jake. Still the same, I see. Summer commented slapping him upside the head.

Smiling cockily, he rolled his eyes at her.

And who do we have here, my I forgot my manners.

Excuse me people, what is he trying to do, hope it is not what am thinking of. I said to myself.

Throwing a flirtatious smile towards my direction, he moved towards me.

The name is Jake Jones, what about yours, mi amore.

I cringed at the endarement he used, I took Italian in school so I know what it means.

He is just the playboy type of what he wants, he gets.

Ignoring his question, I turned towards Summer.

Would You show us the way, am starving already.

"Like seriously, I felt like am watching an Indian movie where all talks would be done outside the door before telling you to come inside. This is ridiculous". Sean commented sighing hard making me to smile at him.

Shawn has been quiet ever since, wonder why.

"Oh well then,you can all come in but pretty lady I would see you later tonight". Jake said as he ushered us inside not before blowing a kiss my way.

Idiot. I stated under my breath.

I heard that, beautiful.  He replied me.

Opening the large doors to what I guess would be the visitor's  room.
It took me seconds to comport myself.

It is breathtaking,the decor I am sure were no doubt done by pros.The furnitures are of high quality and quantity.

I have to tread carefully in this house.

Just in a sum, everything in the room is breathing money and fortune.

And who do we have here?. I turned towards where the voice pitched from to see a man wakking towards us with a strikingly beautiful woman I guess would be his wife.