Strange Feelings

Start bij het begin

She smiled, placing the backpack on the floor, "Here you go; Di. Do you want anything specific for breakfast?"

One pregnancy thing that was driving Dina nuts lately; despite not knowing for sure if she was pregnant... Craving things she didn't think she would want.

Dina smiled warmly, "I work at Starbucks. If I go in, I get free food and drinks. Want me to get us some Starbucks instead so you don't have to cook?"

Despite the fact that Ellie actually loved to cook, she would never pass on the opportunity to skip cooking a meal. Mainly because she hated doing the dishes...

Ellie did take Dina up on that offer, but of course offered to drive Dina to Starbucks so that she didn't have to walk. It was good exercise; especially if Dina really was pregnant. The only thing stopping Ellie from letting Dina walk to Starbucks was the inevitable rainy weather of Seattle; Washington, "Yeah! I'll drive you there".

Dina nodded, unzipping her backpack and beginning to dig through it in search of her clothes. Ellie had already started walking to her bedroom to get dressed herself.

As Ellie walked through her open bedroom door, she saw Cooper rolling around on her bed, playing with his bone.

Ellie giggled, "Awww! Good morning, buddy". He barked happily upon seeing his owner.

Ellie smiled, "Do you wanna go outside?" She asked, laughing once more upon seeing Cooper run excitedly towards the door to the backyard.

Ellie opened the back door, watching him hop excitedly down the stairs. She propped the door open using a chair leg to prevent him from whimpering at the door when he was ready to come back inside.

She headed back down to the bedroom, stopping just long enough to fill Cooper's food and water dishes. By the time she had done that, Cooper had already returned back inside, waiting patiently for Ellie to finish.

Ellie stepped back, kneeling down briefly to scratch behind his ears, "Good boy". She smiled, heading back into the bedroom to choose her outfit for the day.

She opened the door to her medium sized walk in closet, rummaging through her three drawer unit first. Ellie pulled out a black sports bra and a pair of white ankle socks. Then she quietly began to whistle under her breath, while scanning through her assortment of shirts.

Ellie pulled down a black spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans to go along with it; "Hmmm... Flannel or no flannel?"

Ellie nodded to herself, pulling a black and white flannel with a checkered pattern down, "Yeah, I like this"... Ellie whispered, making her way over to her bed and sitting down.

Ellie started to pull her pants on, standing up to button them. She grabbed her sports bra next, pulling it over her head followed by her black tank top.

She sat back down on the side of her bed, the mattress bouncing on impact of her full body weight hitting the bed. Next up was her socks and converse; so Ellie put on her socks; followed by her favorite low top, black and white converse.

Once both shoes were tied; Ellie grabbed her favorite scent of men's deodorant and cologne. She sprayed both on multiple areas of her body; which caused her bedroom to smell amazing, "Hmmm, smells good"... Ellie whispered; standing up. She tied the black and white checkered flannel around her waist, as she reached over to grab her wallet, car keys and her phone, "Dina; you ready to go?" Ellie called, immediately receiving a response from Dina in the kitchen, "Yeah, I'm in the kitchen like you asked!"

Dina was in the kitchen; sitting at the table with her phone in her hands. Her attention fluctuated from her phone to Ellie as soon as she smelled Ellie's cologne though...