New Friend

I'm so excited today! I'm visiting Arendelle for a little while and now I'm heading to the castle. I also changed my hair color into pink. Until I saw someone approaching me. "Hi. I'm Allen Frost. Are you new here?" He said "Um... yup... Wanna be prank buddies? If you like to prank." I asked. He grinned "Yeah! Just in time, I want to prank Jessica! Any pranking suggestions?" He asked eagerly "How 'bout you give her an Oreo with toothpaste instead of cream?" I suggested. He immediately grabbed toothpaste and Oreo. I opened the mint toothpaste bottle and ate the cream in the Oreo and put in the toothpaste. I closed the Oreo and gave it to Allen. "This prank is gonna cool!" Allen ran into Jessica and gave her the Oreo. Jessica, without hesitation, ate the Oreo. Jessica spitted it out and made a gagging noise "Eww!! ALLEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!" Allen ran away while laughing. I just laughed at the two siblings. I'm so excited that I found a new friend. Even though he never knew my name.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello! New chapter! Yay! BTW, I forgot about everything about me and Allen pranking and stuff so in the next two chapters are just going to be about Allen's wedding and Daisy's birth. Sooooo yeah XD and the third chapter, ALL ABOUT FAMILY PROBLEMS AND ME RAISING DAISY. So yeah, spoilers if you don't know anything about me, Daisy and the rest of the Kabarkads. Go check out Fanfic_Storywriter. She's Daisy :3