Shes perfect

*Enrique POV*
Gosh ! I said to my self.
I haven't seen her since my graduation. She has gotten even more beautiful. I had a crush on her since I laid my eyes on her. She doesn't know it yet but I'm going to ask her out. I already told her brother. He said it's fine. Me and him are like best friends. How should I ask her out should I do it right now ? Or wait. I'll ask her out tonight just not yet. I took her to my bedroom and she laid on my bed. God she is so gorgeous. I can't resist looking at her. What makes he even more perfect is that she is short & I can kiss her easily and pick her up easy. I think she was pretty tired. So I asked her if she wanted to spend the night here. She said sure. I gave her some of my basketball shorts. And she pretty much just changed in front of me. Her body was just perfect.

*Selly POV*
I was really tired. And Enrique asked me if I wanted to spend the night at his place I said sure. He gave me some basketball shorts. I pretty much got naked in front of my Freshman crush. I don't care I was really tired I laid on his bed. And he was laying on the ground. I said to him Enrique? He said yea ? I don't want you sleeping on the floor sleep on your bed with me. Please? He got up and we were pretty much in bed together. We didn't do anything. He doesn't like me it will never happen. I got a little cold and I guess he notice and got close to me and we started cuddling. And I was really warm and I was in his arms and i just died😍😍😍 I wanted to scream but I didn't. Then I fell asleep.

*Next day*

*Selly POV*
I woke up to a random flash. It was Alex. On my phone. She took a picture of me and Enrique cuddling in bed and sleeping together. She posted it on Instagram. She read what it said out loud. "Awwwwuh how cute Selly & Enrique I ship it💖" but I didn't mind because I woke up in the arms of my Freshman crush. But also I was worried I would get mean and rude comments but actually there were nice and kind comments. There was mostly ship it💖 and some awwwwuh how cute there so perfect💖 & there was one that said: Are they dating? If not they should because there so perfect for each other. I comment back saying: No we aren't but he is really handsome and he doesn't know but I like him and it will never happen. Few minutes after my comment Enrique commented back saying: thanks @Lizzz22355 (made up random name) I really like her and she is really gorgeous. But she doesn't no it yet im going to ask her out.