one

Kentrell

"mane ian hit dat guh

"mane ian hit dat guh." I took a puff from my cig.

"kentrell, I was wit you! what you mean?"

"she shouldn'ta been in my face wit her fuckin phone then! a nigga can't een go to the mall in peace."

"she yo fuckin fan! you can't do shit like dat," she screamed.

i'll hit dis bitch in her jaw. say I won't.

I took another puff and blew the smoke in her face. "you already irkin me. you been hea, what? ten days?"

I just tuned dis bitch out when she started dat yellin shit again. uglyass ain't doing shit but tryna show out in front of my niggas.

my head snapped up at her when I felt a sting on my face. "kentrell, you ain't een listening to me!"

"say the word and i'll shoot dis bitch," joe yelled from the couch.

I got up from my seat as she tried to walk away from me.

i'm finna beat her ass like i'm yaya daddy.

before I could catch up to her ass, ben ran up and tripped her makin her fall face first on my marble floor.

I bent over laughin. das what her stupid ass get.

"oooooo," kendell said. "I think dis bitch dead." he went over and kicked her over and she still didn't  move.

I made the yikes face and went to grab sum gloves. I put mines on and threw the rest of the box in the living room.

I looked down at her. babygirl nose broke as hell.

"help me take her outside."

everybody got up but kd. he like a scary ass child dat don't neva wanna do shit.

"get the fuck up!" three yelled, takin his glasses.

"gimme my shit, bitch." he jumped up to get his glasses, but he couldn't reach.

three pushed kd back down and broke his glasses.

das his sixth pair dis month.

I saw tears well up in his eyes and I shook my head. allat fake ass cryin, he got another pair on the table.

"see what the fuck you did." boomer slapped the back of three head and pulled out his phone.

"hea. just stop cryin and play sum games on my phone, kd."

"nigga come on. dis hoe heavy," kendell whined.

"weak ass nigga," quando snickered.

once we got outside, I made sure nobody was lookin and we laid her face first on the concrete. ben and joe was gone make it look like somebody put dis bitch hea.

"wait," bway yelled. "COME BACK."

I looked down to see her breathin. must be her lucky day.

"what the fuck." ben said, outta breath. "my black ass shoulda took a scooter if I was gone runnin back and forth and shit."

"toughen the fuck up." joe punched his back.

"her ugly ass alive," I said

"should threw her ass inna lake instead of dat damn shit you settin up," bway spoke.

"who was gone drive? a bitch ain't gettin blood on my seats." I mugged.

he smacked his teeth and then all of them walked back inside the house. she started groanin and movin around and I reached down to turn her over.

"hey, hey." I gently smacked her face to wake her up. "you alright, ainnit?"

"yea, baby." she smiled.

ma'am...your teeth are chipped.

"good, good..." I nodded. "you can get up and shit? you got yo phone?"

she nodded and got off the ground, dusting her self off and showed dat she had her phone.

"well call you a uber so you can go." I quickly ran back into my house and locked the door.

"WHAT? KENTRELL! MY NOSE BROKE, STOP PLAYIN." she pounded on the door.

quando went and opened the door and waved his gun in her face. she started shakin and shit.

"bitch vacate the premises before it start soundin like 4th of july in dis lovely caucasian neighbahood," he shouted.

I watched her run until she reached my gate.

damn she a fuckin track star.