Again?

•••••••• PREVIOUSLY••••••••••

I opened the door only to find......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mom? Why are you home early?" I asked, clearly confused.

"I'm home early because we have new neighbors and they have a kid your age ( 17 years old) and I invited them over for dinner!" She says excitedly

" Mommmmmm...... Why" I groan, not wanting to be social

"Because I want to be nice!" She protests as she walks away.

Alright I know what you are thinking... Where is the dad? Well my dad, Tyler Johnson, cheated on my mom on their 5 year anniversary. Guess who found out? Me. I walked in on them having sex on THE FUCKING COUCH!!! He just gave my mom the divorce papers and left us. Just got up and left without saying goodbye. He is a fucking asshole and I will never forgive him. Ever.

I slam my door and put on black skinny jeans, a white long sleeve short that says "The fucks I don't give" on it, an white obey SnapBack. Since we have 3 hours till they come over I decide to dye my hair... Again. I dye my hair at least twice a week. I Love hairdye. I decide to color it black since I was bleach blonde and it didn't look very good. I dye it and let it dry and I look in the mirror. My hair looks fucking AMAZING!! I run down the stairs and see my mom.

"Another color? Do you really have to wear that shirt" she says clearly. Not happy with it

I sit on the couch and go through Instagram and Twitter. I post a picture of my hair to show my "friends" . The family knocks on the door but I don't bother to get up.

" Liz! Great to see you again! Jordan, the guests are here" she says sternly

I hop off the couch and walk to the door just as they walk in. NO FUCKING WAY. Just my goddamn luck, it is Luke fucking Hemmings.

"Shit" I mumble as he smirks at me.

"Jordan. Nice seeing you here!" Luke says smugly.

"Wish I could say the same to you Lucas." I shoot back as our parents leave the room. I turn around and go up the stairs and go into my room, closing the door behind me.