Chapter 11

Daniells POV

It was Saturday morning and we were all in front of my house packing up Jacks and Emilys car with our luggage.

Laine, Mallory, Chelsea and I were all in Emilys car while Sam, Jack J, Josh and Mike were all in Jack Gs car. Erin and Monica had to spend time with their families so they didnt get to come with us.

As the guys put the rest of the luggage in the cars I said goodbye to my parents.

"Alright kids no drinking...in public,"my mom said making everyone giggle. She was always pretty cool with certain things like that since she knew would be doing it anyways just as long as we were safe. I gave my parents a hug and kiss goodbye as we all piled into the cars.

I got into the passenger seat with Laine, Mallory and Chelsea in the back.

"Be safe, we love you," My dad shouted as we drove away from my house. We all waved goodbye and started on our 3 hour descent to Crescent Ski Resort and Lodge.

The girls and I danced and sang along to every song on the radio, expressing our excitment for the next week. Sometimes we would race the guys waving at them as we passed them and vice versa. I would blow a couple kisses to Jack sometimes and he would act like he's grabbing it. I could see the guys making fun of him for it.

"I'm getting hungry what about you guys?" Mallory asked. We all agreed. "Text the guys and ask if they want to stop and get something to eat," Emily said.

Mallory texted Jack J asking what they wanted to do,"He said they're down."

Emily got off of the freeway with the guys following behind and we found a Denny's that was open. We pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car heading to the entrance. Jack walked up next to me grabbing my hand.

"Hi," he said into my ear. I looked down at our hands and back up at him smiling."Hi."

We all walked into Denny's and up to the hostess stand. She looked at all of us and smiled asking,"Hi guys, how many?"

"Ten," Sam said stating a-matter-of-factly. She counted the menus and grabbed onto ten,"Right this way," she said turning around and walking through the restaurant as we followed right behind her. "Okay here you guys go," she said gesturing to a table that would fit all ten of us.

"Thank you," we all said to her as she walked away. Emily, Laine, Chelsea, Sam and Josh all sat on one side while Jack J, Mallory, Mike, Jack G and I all sat across from them.

"Damn I'm so down for some pancakes," Jack J said looking through the menu. Everyone talked amongst themselves while I stayed quiet looking through my menu to see what looked apetizing.

"Anything look good?" Jack said leaning his head towards me. I kept looking through,"hmmmm maybe some french toast," I said nodding and looking at him. "That does sound pretty good but I'm thinking an omelet," he smirked while leaning back in his chair. I just giggled at how cute he was.

--After Breakfast--

We were back on the road again only about an hour and a half away. I had a food coma as well as everyone else so I leaned my head against the window and eventually fell asleep.

I was awaken by Emily shaking me saying "We're here!"

I yawned and looked out the window to see a gorgeous/huge hotel. It looked like a giant luxury cabin. There was a parking lot in front of it but a pathway for vallet right outside the doors.

We parked the cars and grabbed all of our luggage walking up to the front desk. The inside was amazing. It looked like a giant living room. There were couches all facing eachoher on a white carpet with a fireplace that was at least 6 ft tall and wide.

Jack walked up to the front desk, "Hi reservation for Gilinsky," he said politely. The lady at the front desk typed on her computer saying, "Ah yes Mr Gilisnky, the Penthouse is ready for you," handing him a couple keys to the room. He smiled at her saying thank you.

"Alright guys lets head up to the room," he said turning around towards the elevators.

Once we all piled into one, Jack used his key and put it in the slot just for the penthouse suite. It took at least 2 minutes until we finally reached our floor.

The doors slid opened revealing our new home for the next week. The floors were a dark colored tile. Against the right wall there was a manttel and fireplace underneath it. The living room had a giant grrey couch along the back wall with two smaller grey couches on either side of it, facing each other. The ceiling was polished wood with a couple lights hanging from it. Behind the big couch led to the kitchen which led to an outside area with a jacuzzi and heated pool attached to it. There was a mini bar on the far side as well.

Next to the kitchen was another large room with a pool table in it.

Past the living room was a wide hallway with 2 rooms on either side, each room had two beds, a fireplace, and a bathroom.

At the end of tthe hallway was the master bedroom.

"Alrighty guys so theres three rooms, who's sharing with who?" Jack said looking at all of us.

"How about Laine, Chelsea, Mallory and I are in one room, Jack J, Sam, MIke and Josh in the other and you two can take the master," Emily said pointing at all of us. My eyes grew wide once I heard the end of that sentence.

"Fine with me," Jack chuckled while shrugging. I giggled and rolled my eyes at him.

"What? Why do they get the master?" Sam said sounding offended. "Because they do now shut it," Chelsea said. He rolled his eyes, "Fine whatever but I say two girls and two guys in each room if they get to share one as well," Sam said being his hormonal self.

"Fine whatever lets just get settled so we can hit the slopes!" Josh raised his voice in excitment and everyone agreed by "Wooing"

We all walked into our rooms to get ready. I walked into the room following Jack, There was a king sized bed right in the middle with a fireplace in front of it. To the left of the door was a master bath. On the other side of the bed was a sliding glass door that had a balcony attached to it.

"Are you okay with this? Cause Its okay if youre not," Jack said rubbing the back of his neck. I'll admit I was a little nervous. I've never done anything like this before but I was happy I was spending this time with Jack.

"Yeah I'm okay, really," I smiled pushing my hair back. He smiled and walked over to me cupping my face into his hands and kissing me. His lips moved in sync with mine. It was the perfect fit. He pulled away but keeping his eyes closed savoring the moment. He opened them blushing,"I really like kissing you," I then looked down blushing. "Me too," I said.

"Now lets go shred the gnar," he said in a sufer dude accent, throwing up a hang-loose sign. I laugheed at how dorky he was while grabbing my suitcase to get my boarding gear.

Hey guys! So how do you like it so far? This was kind of a random chapter but things are finally going to start heating up between those two! Vote and comment loves! I love you!

xoxo