Chapter 33: *Hidden*

Not much surprise at the restaurant suddenly booming with customers as what I did had greatly increase the favorability of the customers.

Selina and I were working hard after the huge influx of customers that by the time it was night, we got tired out.

Kufla and Miani also helped but they also cause to flood us with more customers that we were so tired, its like reminding me the time I got chased by Selina's Dad. Not gonna blame them though since they are cute and good mascots to the restaurant.

Selina and JC were kinda happy about meeting Kufla and Miani as they were warmly well-recieved and JC was a good caretaker while I'm working, he's a mischievous kid but a good guy nonetheless.

When she saw me taking them back home, she smiled at me while looking happy.

"You really have changed Len."

"Hmn...? Ah...."

As she said that to me, I turned to both kids looking at me with curious looks as I had completely realise what she meant by those words. It seems that I had change from the past and gave her a smile that she was surprised about.

"Yeah Selina, I have changed."

"......."

I started out having lost everything, working hard and slowly lose myself due to my own arrogance. I was so proud of my intelligence that I lost what it means to be truly happy. When I reached university and found out that my intelligence was nothing, I quickly lost the will to be proud of something.

Even when I had slowly changed after going to work, I didn't realise that I have somehow completely change after Selina had pointed it out.

After meeting the AI and the shop, I would had given up and just become an empty shell.

"Selina..."

While she was absent-minded about something, I slowly came towards her as I slowly whisper into her ear.

"I Love You."
{Chapter Title: I Love You}

3 simple words, 1 big surprise and a sincere and honest truth to my feelings for her.

I slowly back away from her as I gestured both of the girls as we left Selina there, Dumbfounded.

"Eh.....? Ehhhhh......???? EEEEEEEHHHH?????!!!!!!!!?!?!??!"

Selina had woken up later from the shock as I had disappeared from her sights as once I arrived at a corner, my legs gave out and called out to the girls...

"Girls? Can you call uncle from there and tell him to carry me home? I seem to have my legs gave out on me."

I motionlessly told them to call the uncle who was chatting with his friends as I didn't let them see my face right now.

While I have the courage to face off thugs, Giant Lizards and Even a goddess, I barely have the guts to confess a girl and not pass out from the sheer embarrassment of just saying it.

I didn't have any proper form of relationship with others and Selina was once a childhood friend of mine, but actually saying my feelings for her took so much courage outta me, I rather fight a god buck naked than do the same sh*t again.

"A-at least I manage to confess..."

My consciousness finally let go as Kufla and Miani had arrived with an uncle who slowly picked me up.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hmn... Guess its time for me to read the book since I have free time."

Today's sunday and Robert had told me to just practice my knife skills the way he taught me at the restaurant. I followed his instructions while practicing my knife skills while teaching both girls.

Hmn...Since Summer Break is Over, I could start the girls from going to school. Also, it shouldn't be a problem for me since I did recieve a special item called 'Manager Doll' that manages the store while I only come to collect and work mainly on improving the store and expansion.

Plus, while I do own these girls, I would rather let them be free than having them serve me like some mindless dolls. I don't condone enslavement but I want them to be at least happy about their lives.

These girls are just kids and as their guardian, I prefer to be a caring and supportive father than keeping them like somekind of a pervert.

"Hmn...While it says most of its skills are just for support, some spells could be useful in everyday life such as 'Intelligence buff' and 'stamina Buff' could be useful if you have a hard time understanding or your tired."

The Book the AI gave me was an unexpected gift since I just thought it was gonna be useful when I'm in combat or something. Turns out that I can use some of the spells like when Kufla had a hard time understanding calculations and I buffed her intelligence and Miani who always feel tired with a stamina spell.

I even use the spell on myself like the intelligence and stamina buff to hone my cooking skills and there I find that my psyche weakening as I started seeing naked women and my nose began to bleed.

[Host, I advice that you to caution with using the spells. It consumes your mind and eventually lose your sanity.]

Ugh...it seems that magic actually consumes your mental state... And started seeing illusions...