Chapter 3

● Stella's P.O.V ●

"STELLA RUTH MCCARTNEY, TURN YOUR DAMN PHONE OFF!"

I groaned, tapping my alarm off. Why are adult's so cruel? Couldn't school just start at 2pm or something?

I dragged myself to my closet, just staring at all the outfits I owned. I pulled out a pair of white skinny jeans and my tie-dye sweater and bart Simpson socks.

I changed into my clothes, before heading downstairs to smell my mother's cooking.

Urgh this shiz stank, for real though, whyyyy oh whyyyy do I eat her food?

Hahaha jk jk it smelt nice....okay amazing actually.

"What's that you're cooking?"

"Bacon and eggs. " she replied turning her attention back to the stove.

"BAEEEEE!" I screamed.

"What?" She asked baffled.

"It's an abbreviation," I replied in a duh tone.

"But I thought bae wa--"

"Yeah yeah, " I waved her off stuffing my face with bacon.

"Teenagers, " she muttered.

"Stella! You're late shall I drop you and Anna off at school?" My dad asked walking into the kitchen, with a rolled up newspaper under his arm.

"Yeshh," I answered, grabbing my things and stuffing them into my bag before slipping on my uggs and heading towards the door.

"Bye mom!" I shouted.

I heard a faint 'bye hunny.' As my dad shut the door.

"Rude," I muttered, my dad just laughed and shook his head.

"Hey Anna, " I said slamming the car door shut.

"Hey! Don't hurt my baby!" My dad said softly stroking the dashboard.

"I'm telling mom about this. " I muttered shaking my head before glaring at Anna, who was bubbling with laughter in the back of the car.

"Shuddup," I scolded her wich made her laugh harder.

"Dad can we bunk?"

"Haha. No. "

"Worth a try," I shrugged.

"Girls, we have arrived. " My dad said dramatically.

"Don't make me gooooo!" I screamed, holding on my seat like my life depended on it.

"Stella," my dad gave me a warning look.

I sighed and unbuckled my seat belt, before heading to the school gates.

"I hate you," I glared at Anna.

"Awww, love you too babe," she smiled sweetly.

I grimaced, giving her a disgusted look. She slapped my arm , we both started laughing.

"What are you girls doing out of lessons?" The lady at the desk scolded us.

"Were late miss, sorry, but could we have a tardy slip please?" I said trying to be nice to the old hag, so much for being nice I scolded my self.

Is it me or is everyone scolding me today? Well damn.

"Here you go, she replied hastily before shooing us out the room.

"I hate that bishh," I openly stated.

"So do I," Anna agreed laughing.

She laughs to much, I find nearly everything funny, but you don't see me laughing. Do you? Nope ya don't.

I rhymed! Applaud me people!

Haha no? Okay. This is awkward haha, *clears throat* sooo...,

Jk jk I won't do that it's very uncomfortable.

"Well, well, well." My history teacher started. "Look who decided to join us." He motioned for Anna and I to enter the room.

"So what's your excuse for being late,"

"Eh," I shrugged.

"Come on, share it with the class." He smirked, he's always had it in for me, if he thinks I'm afraid he's got another thing coming!

"Basically, " I started off. "This morning, I woke up to my alarm, you know what those are right?" I asked looking around the class. The majority of them nodded their heads, clearly amused.

"So it started to ring, I swear the only thing that's stopping me from breaking that sh*t is the fact that it's my phone," I said with so much passion, haha jk.

"Language, miss McCartney!" My history teacher yelled.

"Oh so I'm married now? You're so inappropriate sir." I scolded him, haha my turn bishes.

"What? No! That's Mrs I said mis-- you know what? Take this slip and head to the in school suspension centre!"

I did a victory dance, mentally. Of course. You guys might think I'm mental. But I need to be there for the follow sree! Besides it's only for a day.

I took the slip from my angry history teacher, before turning on my heel and heading down the hall.

"SUSPENSION CENTRE HERE I COME!" I screamed happily, getting weird looks from students who were bunking, I just simply blew raspberries at them. Shouting " na na na na!"

My dad is going to kill me when he finds out....

-----------------------------------------

A/N: finally done□¡¡

Yaaay

Idek if anyone is actually reading this book but if you are tysfm ♥