Anna...

(Max's POV)

"Max?"....

"Yes my love?"

"Who is Anna?".......

SHIT.FUCK.DAMN.SON OF A BITCH!!!! Why can i never have myself in control the fuck is wrong with me?I should have waited to come and see her but noooooooo i had to mark her I had my reason's! 1 No other Vampire Werewolf or anything super natural will be able to go near her let alone harm her 2. I had to know where she was at all times without actually being there and 3 I wanted that link to her...to know when she is thinking about me and how much. Today I was in Arizona taking care of business getting thing's set up for us when all of a sudden I feel it the twitching in my brain that goes off when she is thinking about me. She had been thinking about me alot this week this is probably the 30th time i felt that in a week.Then through out the day it got progressively WORSE!...It got so bad that i literally couldn't see straight then it just stopped by my guess she was upset and having the same thought she always has which is she won't ever see me again. It was always painful when she thought that but it was never this bad so i do the 1 thing that would ease my pain both of our pain and i went to her. Now im laying in bed with the woman I love and just made love to and she is now asking about OUR past. Yea the one where she came from basically she is a reincarnation of Anna. Now this perfect moment is ruined because i made love to her opening her up to my memories, her memories from her past life i had so hopped to aviod this until the time when we could acually be together but of course i fucked up...Again, Damn.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well when we were...you know i kinda got a flash."

"A flash of what?" Would You Play Stupid? the voice in my head asked me YES I WILL!

"Well i'm not sure it was like a dream or a memory it was you and me..I think but only different my hair was blonde! I mean come on! Blonde is SO NOT my color. anyway you said you loved me but you called me Anna...Not to mention we looked as if we were in a completely different era here like 17th century or something."

"Hmmm baby i think your just a little over whelmed after...well everything that just happened"

"No I know what i saw and you know it to don't you?"

Oh did i mention she can get vibes from me now like knowing when i'm hiding something this is not good! Not good at all! I have to throw her off some how...sex again? No think straight dont look at her beautiful curly hair and her carmel skin and big plump loucious...STOP! ummm I know! i'll make her mad it will definately numb the pain of my leaving again but it has to be done i wasn't even supposed to be here in the first fucking place!

"No i absolutely dont have the slightest idea of what your talking about!"

"Yes you do you liar! Tell me who is Anna?"

"There Is No Anna!"

"I can't believe you would sit there and look me in my face and lie to me! I know what i saw and i know i never saw it before until you so that means your connected to it cuz it isnt my memory it's yours!"

"Your insane...I shouldn't have come here."

(Anie's POV)

"Your insane...I shouldn't have come here."

I cant believe he's doing this lying to me...I dont know how but i know that he's lying i feel it! he's hiding something from me and panicing but what and why!

"Tell me what your hiding please!" I begged him as i grabbed his arm and made him face me

He looked in my eyes and all i saw was pain and regret but for what?

"I can't tell you.."

After a long pause he got up and began to put his clothes on...I didn't move i couldn't he kissed me on my forehead and then he touched my cheek but turned away from him then he said goodbye and for a moment i wanted to cry then came rage! I moved faster then I ever had threw on my jeans a tank top and hoddie and my toms and bloted for the window. I walked down the street looking for him my arm was burning like crazy but i just ignored it eventually i ended up at the wash down by my house. I went through the hole in the gate and stood there surrounded by darkness the sound of flowing water and the sounds of the night then i yelled for him I screamed his name at the top of my lungs and demanded he get his ass here now! I screamed in my head for him willed him to me with my mind and before i knew there he stood...eyes blood shot and shoulders low and when he spoke he sounded absolutely exhausted I had just seen and fought with him 5 minutes ago and he didn't look like that maybe our fight had more of an impact on him than i thought. I don't care at the moment im so mad i can't even see straight and he is definately about to get a big helping of a piece of my mind.

(Max's POV)

I left her that way my heart was heavy and i wanted to cry and I knew that was coming from Anie. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me dewlling on the fact that I had left her with that last memory of us and all i could do was pray she would forgive me. *Ring *Ring *Ring my phone could you have picked a worse time?

Max: Hello?

Unknown: So who is so important in California that you would so abruptly leave and skip our dinner meeting?

Max: It was nothing important I just needed to clear my head i'll be back in an hour...

Unknown: Hmmm Maximous, you know you were never good at lying...I'll find out what your up to and for her sake you had better not cross me.............................. Line goes dead

Oh God! He know's about Anie....In the midst of having a melt down I felt the most extreme rush of pain in literally crippled me and i knew it was Anie I Practically heard her voice screaming at me to go to her. I willed myself on my feet and made a very painful trip back to anie it took all of 2 minutes to get to her but that was the longest 2 minutes of my life the pain was so extreme i wondered how i even made it to her in the first place. Once I had her in sight the pain instantly subsided and i felt the drain that her anger had caused. Now i'm more pissed off at myself than her because had i not marked her and bedded her this wouldnt be happening!

"You rang?" it came out more harsh and sarcastic than i meant it to but i'm in pain and im pissed off stressed out and worried! and it's all because of her so there you go.

"Yes I rang! I have a bone to pick with you!!!"