164 The Jilted Second Young Master (37)

When Song Jia woke up, she saw that she was back in the mansion, lying down on Lin Yitian's king-sized bed. She tried to stand up, but her whole body was sore. It was as if a truck had ran her over.

The door opened, and Lin Yitian came in. He was carrying a tray filled with food. When he saw that Song Jia was already awake, a smile instantly lit up his face.

"Jia!"

Song Jia had only managed to sit up when a hug tackled her, pinning her back to the bed. Lin Yitian's lips brushed hers in a light kiss before his hands cupped her face.

"How do you feel? Do you hurt anywhere?" he asked anxiously.

He had already contacted a doctor and applied ointment all over her body, but he was still worried. After all, it was her first time and he had gotten overexcited. Lin Yitian had blamed himself when he inspected Song Jia's body after they got home from the hospital.

Song Jia pushed him away from her. "Yitian, I'm fine."

It was his hug that was suffocating her.

Lin Yitian allowed Song Jia to push him but before she could get away, he pulled her into his lap as he leaned his back against the headboard. He grabbed a glass of water and offered it to her.

"Are you thirsty?"

Song Jia's throat was indeed dry. After she sipped a little water, she looked up only to find Lin Yitian holding a bowl of soup. He was already holding the spoon in front of her.

"Jia, are you hungry?"

Song Jia, "..."

Why did he transform into her personal servant?

She tried to get out of his lap. "Yitian, I'm not a child. I can feed myself."

Lin Yitian's expression fell, but he let her get out of his arms and sit down on the edge of the bed. Song Jia wasn't confident that she could stand on her own, so she ate her meal by the bed.

After eating a spoonful, Song Jia frowned. Although it was delicious, she felt that the taste of the food had somehow changed.

Lin Yitian immediately said, "How is it? Is it delicious?"

Song Jia looked at him. "Did you cook for me?"

Lin Yitian felt nervous. "Why? You don't think it's delicious?"

Aside from the cake he had baked for his father, it was his first time to cook for someone else. Lin Yitian had thrown several 'failed' dishes into the trash before he was finally satisfied with what he had cooked.

Song Jia smiled. "It's very delicious. Thank you, Yitian."

Lin Yitian beamed back at her.

Song Jia ate while Lin Yitian watched her with a smile on his face. Most of the dishes were made of vegetables, and there was a plate of sliced fruits next to a cup of milk.

After Song Jia ate her breakfast, Lin Yitian personally put Song Jia's slippers for her. That was when Song Jia realized she was wearing new clothes, a set of pajamas that matched with Lin Yitian's.