Lunch time or No time

Hello! This is Sandra aka Sadie, I have moved to Florida from North Carolina about 4 years ago. I like pizza, watching TV, and going on some adventures ( like long boarding in the Miami Art Museum).

Sadie's POV

As my new friend Samantha starts walking away to get dressed to take a tour of Miami. (Which I will be presenting) Dylan decided to walk up to her and probably take her to some fancy-shancy restaurant but who knows he is a guy for pepperoni sake! So after Sammy left I told him I was going to take Sam and her Dad around town and asked him to join us. Then he said nah because had to go get pizza. (You know guys they just can't enough pizza or getting away from girls except Sammy) So YA but anyway as I was leaving Starbucks with my new frappicino,Sofia Perez aka ms.monster but most popular kid in school walked up and smushed my new Frapp in my best shirt! Sure it was girly and pink and gross but it had such soft cotton. Any got home got a new shirt and made Sofia buy me a new frapp. So chill I fell asleep and I woke up 2 minutes till our meeting for around town and I grabbed my phone and sweet beanie and flew through door. About thirty minutes later they had just arrived along with me so I felt better. Anyway we toured everywhere from the Young At Art Museum to Palm Beach. Sam looked SO relieved she was getting to know the city better and her dad seemed awfully nice. It took a while to go around the city but we forthright it and it was nice getting to know Sammy and her dad more. After the tour Mr. Cortes left and me and Sam had some girl time, although I thought someone was spying on us, it was totally weird but whatever. I learned that me and Sammy have a lot more in common than I thought like we both like our pizza with crusty bread and pepperoni and mushroom on it. (No one I know loves that) Tomorrow I will be joining Sammy bowling and going out for fudge, she likes that too • •!!!
\/

Hope you all enjoyed it! Any ideas?Contact me ASAP!