Chpater 11

Chapter 11: Victory

As my heart beat fast with the anxiety, and the anticipation to be near Zack. I grew less conscious of the people that surrounded me. When the ache in my hurt grew more and more painful, I could barley stand to be so close to Zack, but not be able to hold him. I wanted him so bad that I would die ten times over for him to be safe. I cried every night silently to myself. I couldn't loose Zack he's the closest thing I have left to family. He's all I got... and all I ever need. I just need to feel him close to me, see those beautiful eyes, those... loving, caring, thoughtful eyes. His warm embrace, and his strong hard rock skin, his pale body and his curly blonde hair that lay close to his chin. His soft lips that are so kissable. His perfect body that fits into mine like a puzzle piece; I never realized how much I missed him till this point. I felt like running into the place, but that wouldn't be good tactics to saving everyone; or anyone for that matter... As I came back to reality, I realized I had stopped. Everyone else stopped with me and looked at me questioningly. I shook my head, and waved my hand symbolizing the words 'move forward', and they did so. We were right where we wanted to be. A few more werewolves joined us, along with Mac and Greg. We were going to win this because if we didn't, then it would be the end of the world.

...

I'm starting to wonder why the guards are bumping into things I mean they are vampires.... No... Elena can't be here... But if she is, those suckers don't even have a chance. They're all scattered and none of them have their armor on. Good... good. But still... I hope she's not alone. I couldn't imagine Elena, with her body torn apart and twisted in painful ways.... I tried to push the thought aside so I wouldn't have to think of it at a time like this. Instead I thought of the way Elena looked the night before I was taken. Her long flowing black hair, and her brown glowing eyes that change colors; her caring personality that could brighten anyone's heart. She's got the perfect body, considering she's a vampire... a vampire... That made me chuckle to myself quietly. We wouldn't be in any of this mess if she wasn't turned into a vampire... But then again, maybe I wouldn't be able to feel this way if none of this happened. Despite the fact that I hate that she had to be turned into a monster like me, I still love her every bit more, and every single day I find new ways to love her. If she ran away screaming from me the day I was going to tell her, I would still be grateful that I could to be with her as long as I did. At least if I don't make it, I got to live a good 500 years of life. Now, people who are dying in the dramatic movies say they only got about 50-70 years. But nah, I get 500! I began to smile at my own joke, when I suddenly heard a loud scream come from the end of the hall..... It seemed to get dark but suddenly a blinding light came blaring through. I saw the guard in front of me start to float. It was an awesome site to witness.

"Not so tuff are ya now?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Elena!" I screamed, hurting myself again by moving too much.

I tried not to scream but a quiet gasped escaped my mouth. Before my heart could barley beat once I saw Elena by my side, but her face was all distorted and had been slashed a couple times and blood running off her chin. I gasped to see a deep wound piercing though Elena's leg. I looked back up at her face and her eye fell out. She bent down, her teeth stuck out and she bit me. Her teeth were cold and sharp and the pain coursed through my body like a lightning bolt. Why would my Elena do this to me? Why! Suddenly everything went black......

...

We already had our plan in action. We've been through most of the men and women. They all lay dead or badly wounded on the ground. I felt power hungry at this moment. I was going to kill anyone who would get in my way to get to Zack. I've already took down the other... thing/leader that took my Zack. But she seemed to spring back to life and get away. I searched the battle field to see Greg and Mac dead and saw them half eaten and flies buzzing around them. I felt a little twinge of sympathy for them, but I couldn't get distracted now. I had to keep going. What if that crazy maniac got to my Zack? I would rip her head off. I stopped and heard a soft gasp. It was Zack. I heard a malicious laugh come from the same area. NO... no... no... please don't let it be Zack! Anyone but my Zack! I ran as fast as I could as new tears welled up in my eyes.

"YOU LITTLE EVIL....!" I started saying until I came to the prison and stopped dead in my tracks. I saw that thing lying on the ground ripped to shreds and with her blood all gone. But strangely she looked half like me, and half like her self. She must have or had powers as well. But not any more considering she'd dead.

"Zack..." I said in a faint whisper.

Where was he? Where could he be? What happened to him.

I got so aggravated with him not being here, I ripped her head off just to make sure she stayed dead. After I was done with that I just stood there looking down the corridor.

"ZACK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard a soft whisper in reply, "Elen...."

Then it was gone, they never finished what they were going to say but I already knew who it was. My Zack. The love of my life, and he was gone, missing, once again. I started to run towards the direction, but there was suddenly a whole other army to face in front of me. I began to sink my teeth in their rock hard skin. Soft shrieks of pain escaped their lips. I started slashing people with my nails and punching and kicking them. But I could tell Zack was getting farther and farther away. I came all this way, and so close for him to be taken away again! I don't think so! He was going to be mine. This made me angrier to realize all the triumph I had gone through, and now to have to track some stupid baboon.... CHRIS! Chris took him! He took him after I got so close to holding him. Suddenly I felt someone's teeth trying to pierce my neck. They weren't successful considering my skin is harder than theirs. I slapped them away and they went flying. I was aggravated now. No one was going to stop me. Soon I felt the presence of my friends behind me. They fought like they didn't have to face an army just 10 minutes ago. They were good soldiers.... If I make it out of here alive and with Zack, they're definitely going to be in my council and my army generals. But I can't think of this now. I don't need to be injured by one of these idiots right now. Like this moron behind me who thinks he can plan a sneak attack. I turned around, this vampire had baby blue eyes and blonde hair. He seemed so young and innocent. He wasn't a newborn, but he wasn't that old either. It looks like he was turned at the age of 15. Poor kids probably scared out of his mind. Well, he's not 'probably' scared out of his mind... cause' he actually IS scared. I can read his thoughts... oh. These nit-wits said they would kill his whole family if he didn't join! He's the only one who thought it was wrong.

"Don't do this, we're the good side. Just stay behind me and you can come with us, okay?" I asked with my voice full of confidence.

He nodded his head and did as he was told. If someone was coming from behind me, he would get hit them away. He sent one guy spiraling up in the air about 30 feet. As I saw the guy was going to land on his feet, I used my 'Dark Vader' powers to send him flying down with a splat. That wiped the smirk right off his face.

As soon as we got through the army, only my team, (with a few losses), Emanuel and I stood. We began to run to our cars, but Emanuel stood there with his eyes shut not breathing. Realization hit me, he didn't drink human/vampire blood but the smell of it was so strong here he could barley move anywhere. I walked over to him, and picked him up bridal style and jumped over the bodies that lie dead on the ground.

"Come Emanuel. We will go hunt in the forest real quick before we go and find my husband."

He nodded his head with out opening his eyes and I took his hand and lead him to the forest. Everyone said they would meet us at the edge of the forest. As we waited to smell any deer, we suddenly heard loud foot steps approaching behind us. They seemed to belong to an animal with big feet... Emanuel's eyes brightened and so did mine, because those big pawed foot steps were lions. These lions are here for a supposed 'trap'. But when you put two hungry 'vegetarian' vampires, you got nothing but a yummy meal.

As the lion approached us, it stopped and began to run and leap towards us. Emanuel and I attacked it and snapped its neck so it would have a pain-less death. We began to suck the blood of the lion. It was warm, and came out quickly. It was like having a glass of water after being in the desert for years with nothing to drink. You wanted more, and more till there was none left in the world. When we were done, we wiped our mouth and discarded the evidence of the lion ever being sucked of blood. Then we met up with everyone else. We hopped in our cars and we were off when I saw something written in the sand, it could have been nothing... but then again......