Chapter 12

Give you some time to prove that I can trust you. Again, I'm gonna kiss up and rub up and feel up on you

KEHLANI'S POV

"What is going on in here?" The teacher asked looking at me then Michael, who was holding me, Summer, Isabella, Madison, and some other guys who broke up the fight that was going on moments before.

All of us started talking at the same time telling different stories. "Ok, shut up, all of you go to the office." The teacher cut us all off and we walked out the classroom.

"This is your fault." Isabella childishly said to Michael as we walked down the hallway.

"How the hell is this my fault?" Michael squinted.

" 'Cause you the one who got a bitch pregnant!" She exclaimed. "She ain't lie." I said loud enough to make Michael smack his teeth.

"Well if Summer wasn't all up my damn business, we wouldn't be headin' to the damn office." He said ignoring what I said.

"So this my fault?!" Summer exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows. I let out an exaggerated groan while stomping my feet like I'm having a tantrum. I'm damn near close to starting one though. "Can yall shut up? I'm tired of hearing all of yalls voices." I complained in a whiny voice.

"Its not her fault you was fuckin' with a girl that got a boyfriend." Madison ignored what I said, but what she said made my ears perk up.

"Oh, so she got a boyfriend? Hm." I with my eyebrows raised but I wasn't surprised. Of course that girl has a boyfriend but got pregnant by another guy. Unfortunately, there are people like that in this world.

But I lowkey feel like I'm being kind of petty, but do I care? No. I really don't 'cause this has happened to me before, but the guy never got a girl pregnant. That's why I've never had a real relationship 'cause I feel like these days people just have too much pride don't wanna be committed to someone. They act like it's so hard, when all someone ask from them is loyalty and to trust them. That's really it it's not that fucking hard.

Michael looked at me like he wanted to say something but held it back and sighed. Sometimes I wonder why I keep getting myself caught up with him, if he was any other guy I would've been done with him. But Michael isn't any other guy. It's like I just can't stay away from him no matter how much I try to. Just like when we tried to do that dumbass 'friends from a distance' thing, that only lasted a few days, but my momma still don't want me around him.

I don't know what it is about him that keeps me around. It could just be me being naive and giving him the benefit of the doubt every time he apologizes. But I feel like that's not the reason and that there's something more. Oh well I guess I'll never know.

"Wait a minute she got a boyfriend?" Michael asked confused, shit I'm confused to. Why she sleeping with another guy, when she already got herself a boyfriend. 'She must be one of those girls.'

"Yeah." Summer nodded, answering his question.

"So...what if that baby ain't mine?" He said and it really had me thinking, 'So I got mad at him for no reason when the baby probably not his?' I questioned myself in my head. But then I thought, 'I still got mad at him for a reason though. He slept with another girl, when he said he wasn't gonna do it again, and possibly got her pregnant. Hm.' Me thinking about this right now is making me mad all over again. But I never stopped being mad so...

As I was walking I felt somebody's eyes on me. I looked over and I saw Summer glaring at me, "Do you have a fuckin' problem? The fuck is you staring at me for?" I said, obviously irritated at her. I just got done beating her ass and I will gladly do it again.