22.

Why did I slap Luke? I just slapped Luke? Why?

Why?!

I'll tell you why because he's being a straight out dick bag. He has said so many things that have hurt me so he deserved to be hurt back.

I used my words and my actions.

A double takedown.

Walking back up to my friends, I decide to tell them that I'm just gonna walk home.

I do need the exercise.

I start walking and plug in my head phones and listen to some good old Nicki Minaj.

I start dancing and the cars driving by giving me a looks as though I should be put in a mental hospital.

I see a car slowly approach from behind me, I take my head phones out and walk a little faster.

It's like in those scary movies where the girl gets kidnapped, then is tortured by demons and stuff.

I know I'm not stupid to walk into an ally way because god knows what'll happen to me. I might walk out with unicorns and lollipops, or ill send up being taken and then sold or something. Who knows.

I continue walking down the main path, with this car still behind me.

I walk past the florist and see Luke walk out the entrance.

Perfect.

"Hey Luke!?" I yell and he turns around looking for who called his name. He spots me and a small smile walks onto his face.

I know what you're thinking. About half an hour ago I slapped him and yelled abusive words at him to hurt him, and now i'm going crawling up his ass to save my life.

I know it's a bit fucked up.

I walk up to him and put my arm around him, he gives me a strange look.

"Hey umm sorry to stop what you're doing, but there's a car slowly following me I think. Can you help me out please?" I ask him and he looks back and sees the car, and takes my hand.

He walks me home, making very little small talk with me. Nothing about what happen at the beach was spoken about. Thank god.

Do I regret slapping him?
Yes

Do I regret yelling at him?
No

We get to the front of my house and I walk up the path until his gorgeous voice speaks.

"Thanks Luke, oh your welcome Katrina."

"Ha ha ha. No" I say.

No way am I thanking him. I know bitchy but I don't care.

"Princess I just saved your life basically so I think a thank you would be nice." he says smirking.

Oh how I would wipe that smirk off his face.

"Thank you Luke for walking me home. I really do appreciate it." I give him a tight smile and walk into my house, closing the door behind me.

Why did he have flowers??

I lay in bed thinking about everything. My mum, dad, Luke. I slowly drift into a sleep.

-Dream-

"Hello again sweet heart." I hear a voice come from behind me. I quickly turn and see a very beautiful lady.

"Hi?" I ask. Who is she?!

"Oh you don't seem to remember I'm the moon goddess but you can call me Rose." she says smiling.

Oh right I remember now.

"Yes. I have a lot to tell you. Knowing that none of your friends have the balls to do so I will , but you have to believe me because I don't lie. Kat this is serious stuff. Don't freak out, don't interrupt me and you can ask questions at the end. Understood??" She asked sitting on the grass.

I just nod my head.

"Okay. The world it not as is seems. There is a lot more to it. You see we all live in a world of humans but there is not only humans. Vampires, Angels, Demons, Hybrids, Originals, Witches, Wizards, and Werewolfs and so many more supernatural things. I'm not here to tell you about those but one.

The werewolf.

The school you go to is 80% Werewolf and 20% Human. Your friends, Eve, Tyler, Ava, Toby, Jake, Cody, Brittany, Brad and Luke, they are all Werewolfs. Yes they are human but also wolf.

All Werewolfs belong in a pack not unless they are rouges. Rouges are wolfs that don't have a pack. In every pack there is an Alpha which is the leader, a Beta which is second in command, then third command which is well third in command, and a Luna the Alphas mate.

The pack that is in your school is the Faded Night Pack one of the biggest packs in the world. Luke is Alpha, Brad is Beta and Cody is third in command, and if you accept being Lukes mate then you will be come Luna and help the alpha run the pack. There are many other roles with in a pack but that really isn't important.

Next is mates.

Every Werewolf has a thing called a mate. That's a soul mate. Mates were made for each other. You will know if you are mate because you will feel feelings that you have never felt before. Like Sparks and a connection. The mate is the love of your life you were destined by me to be with each other.

You can reject your mate or accept it. All your friends have mates. Tyler and Eve, Brittany and Brad, Toby and Jake, Cody and Ava, and You and Luke.

Then there's a thing called the mating process which well i'm gonna leave Luke can explain that to you.

The Luna is like the Alpha but a female version. In able to run the pack properly the Alpha needs his mate to become Luna. If you accept Luke you will be crowned Luna and stand behind Luke and help Luke run the pack." She finishes.

Excuse me what?

I look at her dumbfounded.

Does she think i'm stupid?

Is she playing with me?

"Wow okay just stop for a second please. So your saying that I live in a world with Werewolfs, and other supernatural creatures?"

"Yes Kat that's what i'm telling you."

"And this mates? I've heard Toby and others talk about them, and the how Luke is my mate and Luna..."

It all sinks in.

Oh my gosh.

No this can't be true. I'm dreaming.

It's just a dream.

"Yeah it's a dream however to assure you it's 100% real what I'm telling you, it's all written on paper and is now sitting on your bed under your pillow." she smiles and fades away.

I'm left standing all alone in a field.

I have no questions because all my questions were answered.

My friends are wolf creatures, Luke is my mate, and if I accept Luke I will have to run a pack?

Now usually girls would scream, cry, faint, run when told all this information, but I just stand there still letting it all sink in.