(Linket painting now before you lot jump down my throat I found this picture on the internet on Google by searching Michael Myers paintings)

Lea has a look and finds it impressive while Linket says. it's all I could think off and all the feelings I have. lea nodes while Linket decided to go for a nap for a bit while cinder walks in the room ignoring the other. while she drops fake Michael mask on the bed near her feet.

At night

Springtrap was talking to lea and nitray and Jason and Pennywise and Ghostface and Freddy and tiffany and Chucky and Hannibal and Candyman about the plan. while Linket was sitting on the bed listing to it while springtrap had decided to do the plan now. As he pretends to faint while lea and Freddy gose to get the guard's which makes them come running while Linket nodes fake Michael mask looking at it thinking its the mask from the real Michael. while she runs her thump over the cheek bone of the mask while she secretly smirks and had a plan of her own of killing cinder. while the guards came in and leans down to make sure that springtrap is alive while he is as he grabs the guard's heads crushing then while he stands and leads the slashers out of the room. while lea Carry Chucky and nitray Carry tiffany as Springtrap takes Linket painting for her while she follows holding fake Michael mask and her secret knife. while they walks down the hall not knowing that cinder following them quitely Into linket takes a turn down a different hall as she knew that cinder was following. while Linket puts the mask on and pulls out her knife while she turns around facing cinder while she has her syth ready as cinder says. you and him are the same your just as crazy and psychotic as each other. linket was silent while she runs at cinder stabbing her in the ribs were her knife gets stuck then cinder wings grabs linket slamming her into a wall as cinder says putting her syth under linket throat. you were worthless the day I met you and now I've turn you into something else but you let love ruin that. cinder then whispers. I hope you enjoy hell like Michael is. Linket growls lightly then grabs the syth by the blade cutting her hand deeply as she then pushes it towards cinder then Linket grabs cinder by the throat shoving her into the floor as cinder falls to the floor linket ignores her hand for a moment. while cinder stands dropping her syth and then trys to punch linket but she grabs cinder fist putting pressure on it crushing it. while cinder growls as linket takes cinder helmet off throwing it down the hall as cinder looks at linket as she starts punching cinder in the stomach making her cough up blood while cinder laughs a bit shoving linket off her. while Linket gets shoved into a wall as cinder walks to her grabbing her syth while cinder says. see you in hell. linket growls lightly into a blue fire wall blocks cinder making her growls and sees lea while she come running with her Pike and shoves cinder into the floor.

 linket growls lightly into a blue fire wall blocks cinder making her growls and sees lea while she come running with her Pike and shoves cinder into the floor

(Cinder synth)

(Lea pike)

As lea lowers the blue fire wall while no one knows that lea went back for Linket while cinder stands grabbing her synth and starts fighting lea. while they fight linket gose into a nurse room grabbing a needle while cinder takes the knife out of her ribs and stabs lea in the chest with it making her fall while Linket puts air in the needle smirks a bit. while she gose behind cinder and shoves her into the floor while cinder turns around slashing linket in the chest as she ignores the pain. while cinder growls grabbing linket while Linket puts the needle in her head making cinder shoves linket off her knowing what Linket was going to do as lea stands behind cinder and pressed the needle in cinder temple which makes her drop dead on the ground turning to ash leaving her synth behind while lea says. before you ask she turn to ash because she was already killed. linket nodes while lea take the knife out of her chest handing it to linket as she takes it and lea takes the synth and pike while Linket helps her out of the building to springtrap and the other's.

With Michael

He was close to the slasher sanitarium while he had stopped for a break and killed by either slitting there throats or stabbing them multiple times through the chest or back. while he had oddly found a needle in his car and decided to fill it with air and put it into someone temple killing them instantly as he smirks under his mask satisfied.