20 | Drunken Confession

"Hey there Mr Oberoi

"Hey there Mr Oberoi. Do you see the world as round or flat?"

"The world is flat" Annika giggled at the answer, with her body swaying from left to right, she finally leaned against the wall of his room.

"Why did I expect that answer from you? You see, when a person says that the world is flat, he or she had never fallen in love. And that is why, for me, the world is round" Annika explained, her eyes trained on Shivaay who was staring back at her without blinking.

"You are so drunk and wasted" Shivaay shook his head, taking slow steps towards her. He caught Annika checking him out, a wide smile spreading on his face.

"So, who is this person that you love?"

"Well, aren't you curious? Billu ji?" Annika grabbed his wrist, making him a bit stumble upon his feet but then, he caught the wall for support.

"It's you, it has always been you. You were too blind to notice" Annika ran a finger from his forehead to down to his lips and he stared at her with blank expression. She was drunk, she was blabbering anything, she was not in control of what she was saying and so Shivaay did not thought much about it. But little did he know that Annika was telling him the truth.