😘Chapter Six😘

Start from the beginning

       "Well, I guess you do have a soft side." I poked his cheek.

        After I got Sasuke to drive me home, it was already 9:30.

        "Pick you up tomorrow before school?"

        I nodded,"Alright, see you at school tomorrow!"

                  ~~~~~~~~~

         I woke up to the sun shining over my room on a Monday morning. At least it's sunny on a horrible Monday.

         I got ready into my normal School-Girl-Outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I think I looked ready for school.

        I went down to grab my book bag and suddenly, 'RIIIIIIP!'

        I froze in place, my skirt ripped in half.

I hurriedly got out of the ripped skirt and ran over to my closet. Last week my skirt had a tiny hole, and now I guess it grew larger which caused my skirt to rip in half. I grabbed the skirt that was sitting in my closet since Freshman year.

Man, I hate wearing these School-Girl outfits. I hate them because they show too much of legs; I wouldn't have a problem if I can wear socks longer than my knee, but no. The school has to be all difficult. And worse-comes-to-worse with the skirt, it's probably a little too small for me.

I sighed and put on the way too small skirt and walked down stairs.

"Hey dad, what the hell is this supposed to mean?" My little brother (Brother's Name) said as he chocked on his cereal.

"(Brother's Name), your language!" My dad scolded at my little brother. Then he turned his eyes too me and raised a brow. "(Y/n), are you sure that that skirt from Freshman year is a little too short for the school's policy?"

"My other skirt ripped."

"How did you manage to rip the pants I just got you the other day?"

I sighed,"I think they had a small hole in them and I forgot to fix it."

"Well, we'll have to order you some more. Right now, we don't have time to go to the mall or anything."

I nodded as I heard Sasuke beeping his car horn. I said goodbye to my little brother and dad and ran outside the door. I jolted right into Sasuke's car so he wouldn't notice my skirt.

"Uh, (Y/n)? Those are too short."

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock."

"Did your panties get a twist or what?" He teased me.

"My other skirt ripped, and my other skirts are in the washing room all dirty."

"It looks fine, I think as long as you keep fixing it throughout the day, I think no one will notice."

~Time Skip~

I wasn't a long time till Sasuke pulled into the school's entrance. I told my self to suck it up after taking a deep breath. I pulled my skirt down a little bit, and walked out of the car.

I slammed my door so it shut and walking into the school parking lot with Sasuke as a bunch of Seniors walked up to us.

"Tobi says you're looking good," Obito/Tobi said and gave me a wink.

I crossed my arms,"Oh shut the hell up!"

"What? Is Tobi being mean?" He protested with a whine. I knew he was teasing with me, but I was definitely not in the mood right now.

I decided to go talk to Hinata and Neji until someone smacked my butt.

It was one of the Football players on Itachi's team, Deidara, and he was smirking at me.

"Did you just slap my butt?" I asked clenching my fists.

"Maybe, un." He said and gave me that *Sexy ;)* smirk again.

"So I missed Itachi Uchiha's party the other day," His friend Sasori said. I don't know much about Sasori *Other than how fucking hot he is*, but all I know is, is that he is an arrogant and act's emotionless asshole. "Do I get a repeat of that performance?"

All of Deidara and his friends started to laugh. And Hidan who was actually at the party, started to swing his hips side by side like Jerry Springer and started pulling off his jacket and white shirt acting like he was stripping. It would've been hilarious, but I was so angry at him.

I grind my teeth,"Grow the fuck up already, jerks."

Deidara grabbed my wrists and pulled me close to him. He probably thought I was joking around, but I wasn't joking around. I tired my arm away and gave him a death glare.

"Back off will you?" Sasuke snapped stepping closer.

"Make me, little Uchiha." Deidara snapped back, throwing his hands out like he was daring him.

Sasuke punched him, well almost. Itachi grabbed Sasuke's fist and moved it so he'd hit the air, and Itachi kicked Deidara.

"Idiots." He mumbled.

"Uchiha, Deidara, and (L/n), in my office!" Tsunade, our principal yelled.

A/n: Sorry for not updating in days, normally there are two chapters every two days. I was busy this week with stuff so I couldn't really update. And in the story I put that you didn't really know Sasori well, I know everything about him, it's just I added that in there since the reader in the story don't talk to him.

Anyway, I'll try and update soon! <3