Chapter One

A picture of Jordan to the side :)

»Jordan's pov«

"I can't believe you're moving to Sydney. And today's your last day." Alex said, his voice full of disbelief.

"Wow. Thanks for damn reminding me, asshole." I said sarcastically, playfully shoving his broad shoulder. He was tall, being 5'10 and the football team's star quarterback.

He laughed. "Sorry, J. I just don't want you to leave us." Beside me, Aria hummed in agreement.

"I'll visit. But I don't want to leave either, believe me." I said and almost got knocked over when someone ran straight into me.

"You bitch! You almost made me spill my cappuccino!" Amanda's nasally high voice pierced the air.

I just rolled my eyes. "Then watch where you're going. I was paying full attention and then you just randomly popped up."

She crossed her arms. "Well at least I pay attention when I'm driving my moms car."

That sent a pang through my chest and felt tears begin to build up behind my eyes.

She smirked. "Are you gonna cry? Is she actually able to cry? I'm surprised she can, considering the fact that she's the reason that her moms dead."

I felt my spine straighten and Alex's hand was placed on my shoulder.

"Jordan, ignore her. She'll leave you alone-"

"No." I snapped quietly in a cold voice, my fists clenched at my sides. "I'm ending it today. I could care less if I get expelled. I'm tired of this little bitch."

I took a few steps towards Amanda and she smirked up at me.

I was one of the tallest girls here, only 5'8 and most of the guys were still taller than I was. Our school was full of tall guys, short girls, and the other girls. I was one out of 7 of the other girls, which includes Aria Ports, Addyson Jacobs, Ruby Black, Jayci Colt, and Carlee Emerson.

"You should shut your damn mouth if you have no idea what you're talking about." I snapped.

"Um, excuse me. I was just being honest, you killed your own mom. Why would anyone want to do that?" She said in a fake offended tone.

"Shut. Up." I hissed, my jaw clenched.

"What are you gonna do? Punch me?"

And that's what I did. I punched her straight in the mouth.

She went down to the floor, her manicured hand covering her mouth.

One of her fake friends shuffled over and helped her up. When her hand moved, I noticed blood covering her lip; then I noticed something else. She held in her cupped hands, a perfectly white tooth.

I felt satisfaction flow through me, despite my throbbing fist.

"You little bitch!" She sneered at me and I laughed when a hole was where her top left tooth used to be.

When she went to raise her hand and slap me, a whistle pierced the air.

"Girls. Principals office! Now!" A teacher ordered us and I swiftly turned on my heel, walking past Alex and Aria.

"I'll see you guys later."

»«

"At least you got suspended on your last day." Casey said with a laugh.

"I'm glad I finally got to punch that bitch." I said and Casey grinned.

"I'm glad I started rubbing off on you."