~~ Chapter 1 ~~

Harry told the lads not to be worried about Courtney, but told them that they should go looking for her very soon. [A/N: There was a time skip of two weeks]

Niall's POV:

I realize that the lads and I all made a deal that we were not going to go after Courtney till tomorrow morning, but I can't handle this anymore. I couldnt get comfortable in my bed, and I have been hopelessly waiting to go to sleep for three hours now. Three hours of just staring at the dark ceiling, because I just need to know where she is. She's my daughter.

I put on a pair of grey sweatpants, and a sweatshirt before climbing silently out of my bedroom window. The cold, brisk air flew past my body, landing to the back of my neck. The mossy grass made my sneakers sweak when I walked. I walked just down the dark path I had a few weeks before, when we all realized Courtney had left. It was a path full of colorful trees, and a beautiful pond next to it. But I wasnt worried about my surroundings, all I was worried about was finding Courtney and making sure that she will get home safe and sound. Until I heard footsteps behind me, loud ones too. I got shivers down my spine, not knowng who the hell wouldbe up this late at night. But what if its Courtney. I turned around and to my surprise it was Liam.

"Liam? What are you doing?!" I spat whispiring.

"Probablly doing the same thing your doing mate!" You could tell he hasnt slept either. I nodded. And behind him were the rest of the lads. "Brother minds!" Liam said knowing that we all thought of the same thing and ditched the plan all at the same time. I sighed at the fact, that even if we find Courtney, she probablly is going to run away again anyway. She doesnt want to be with us. We put her up for adoption, and she will never forgive us. Cara and I were hand in hand walking down the path looking through every tree, every foot of the pond.

The path was silent. Silent. The lads searched with us, but no one said a word.

"I lost my parents.. I cant loose my sister too" I looked down at the rocky path kicking the same rock until she came to it again and kicked it futher.

"We are going to find her" I aid trying to make her feel better, we probablly are going to find her, but God only knows how long it is going to take to find her. Cara looked up at me with mad eyes, she looked fustrated at herself. "Whats wrong love?" I asked brushing the hair out of her face.

"I am so stupid!" She screakched. She pulled her phone out of her back pocket opening up some app she had. "I have this app on my phone that me and Courtney use when we play man hunt, we have a tracking device that if we can find eachother we can follow it and it will lead us to where the person is.." She said pressing all kind of buttons, and numbers.

"Or you could just call her.." Louis said. I looked at him with the 'no shit sherlock' look

"And what if shedoesnt answer.. like she will ever answer.

"Got it!! Oh yeah werk Cara, werk!" She cheered using her dance and gymnastics slang. The lads giggled and we followed Cara back to the street side. "Uhh lads... wheres New York City?" My heart dropped