Chapter 1

Imagine that you see the first person with the disease that turn people into zombies and the only way to kill them was to shoot them in the head. You get scared and run to a close police officer (your crushes dad). He thinks that it's just a little girl and doesn't know why you're scared. Rick ask her if she ok then the zombie turns around and chases him and be has to shoot her. Rick didn't know what it was and ended up fainted and hit his head(which causes him to go in a coma).

Carl and his mom(ricks family carl is your crush) they get a phone call that night from the police station(ricks work) saying that he has fallen in a coma and is in the hospital. They rush to the hospital and stay there over night. The next day they go home and every day the check up on him through the day but then the apocalypse gets worst and they find people to stay with. ricks best friend Shane (which carl and Lori stays with him and other people with them)try's to wake him from his coma but he won't so he puts something in front of the door to keep the zombies from coming in.

Chapter 2
Rick wakes up from his coma and the zombie apocalypse is happening and he doesn't know whats happening he goes to his house and looks for Carl and Lori and they are not there. Then he goes outside and finds these people and stays with them for a while and they end up explaining what happens. After a while the go around fighting zombies and stuff and rick finds his family and friend and finds carl and Lori.