Chapter 1 - The Chase

A/N: Hey! So I'll be brief, I hope. I just wanted to get a few thing out of the way. First, English isn't my first language so please forgive my awful grammar and spelling, I hope it's at least understandable. Second, this is my first fanfic ever so I apologize if it isn't that good. Last but not leats, I hope you enjoy it :)

_________________________________________________________________________

Michelle’s POV

It’s only 11:00 a.m. and I’m already bored. I can’t believe my father forced me to come to Belfast with him. It’s cold and gloomy, and I hate it. He left a couple hours ago, said he had to prepare for a very important meeting. I knew what that meant of course. I was going to be alone all day, and maybe even all night. I get why my mother got sick of this. We’re always living according to his schedule, always moving around when he needs us to.

Don’t get me wrong, I love traveling and knowing so many countries. It’s just, I get a little tired of giving up my life so he can live his.

My father is a very important diplomat. Right now he’s France’s ambassador to the UK, a couple years ago he was an ambassador to New Zealand and there’s a chance that after tonight, he’ll become an ambassador to the UN. He’s the best at his work, that’s why we move a lot. They’re always moving him to the countries where they need a peacemaker to solve things.  Right now he’s solving some international issue as he calls them.

I decide it’s time to eat, so I go the table where I found some croissants and orange juice. The usual hotel breakfast. I eat it without rush and then decide to get dressed.

*

*

*

Louis’s POV

Ok, we’re definitely lost. I mean, this hotel is huge and it’s also filled his corridors. It’s a real maze, no doubt. We were supposed to meet the Mr. Hudson about half an hour ago. He’s like a super important diplomat from the UN. He wants us to be part of a campaign they’re working on. Only problem is we can’t find him and we’re lost.

“Hey guys,” I hear Harry say “I think we’re on the 17th floor”

“So…” Zayn answers as Niall snickers.

“We’re so high right now” he answers.

We all laugh uncontrollably. This guys are impossible, but I guess that’s why we’re best friends. This 4 years have been the best of my life, without a doubt. Our lives have changed so much it’s hard to believe.  We’re family now.

“What are you thinking about?” Liam asks me

“Or should we ask WHO are you thinking about?” Harry interrupts laughing.

I just laugh and shake my head. They’re really impossible.

“Seriously man” Zayn says “you really don’t have any girl in mind? I’m sure you could have anyone you liked.”

Before I can answer, Harry starts running screaming us to do the same. One of the doors opens and we run away. We continue like this through the whole floor. Harry and Niall knocking doors and the running as fast as we can, as far as this maze allows us.

I’m thinking about what Zayn said, but I just can’t think of anyone who has my attention in that way. I guess I just haven’t met her yet, the right one.

I try to picture her in my mind, my perfect girl, when we reach a dead end. The hallway just finishes like that, just a door at the end and no other way but going back. As we hear the guards getting closer we make a decision.

We sprint what’s left of the hallway, colliding with the door. We don’t have much time ‘till they find us so we start knocking the door. When it finally opens we rush inside, closing the door behind us. As we recover our breath, we turn to see whose hotel room we broke in.

 When I see her, I feel like the world suddenly stops. To cliché?  Maybe, but that’s how it feels. She’s completely gorgeous. Tall, 5’8” I think, with waist-long chocolate brown hair and a pair of beautiful hazel eyes. But the best part is her smile. I don’t know why is she smiling, we just broke into her hotel room, but it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.