Death Was My Sister

I couldn't feel anything. Death was surrounding me. I stared at my blood-staned clothes in shock. What was happining to my? What had I become? My life was colapsing around me. All I could see was blood. I have had that same nightmare for as long as I can remember. Ever since I went into that cottage, My life changed. I'll explain why. 

Every summer break, I go up to my sisters small cottage in cornwall. I bearly got to see my sister after my mother and father split up but when she got older and moved out of my fathers house, she found a little cottage closer to mine and my mothers house which ment I could see her more often. The last night I saw her, we had, well, just say we had a bit of a disagrement so I left, screaming behind me "I wish you would die!" That was the last thing I said to her. The next day, we received a phone call. It was the police, informing my mother that my sister had comitted suicied and that she had left a note, saying, "Tyler. This is all your falt!"  

My mother shouted me to come down stairs, so I went down stairs to find her crying in the sitting room. I quickly ran to her aid. She told me what happened. I was devistated. I ran to my room and cryed, more than I have ever cryed before.  

I locked my self in my room and didn't come out for three weeks. I didn't go to school. I didn't go out with my friends. I didn't even eat. I just sat there, on my own, being eaten alive by my own guilt. 

In the end, I deside that the only way to stop me from feeling so guilty was to go to my sisters cottage. It was about 11:30pm. My mother was in bed so I tip toed down stairs, grabed my bike and set off to the cottage. The cottage wasn't far from my house. It was about a five minute bike ride away.  

When I arrived there, it looked the same, apart from the fact that there was moss and ivy covering the front of the house and there was no sign of light or movement coming from the house at all. I dismounted my bike and layed it carefully on the grassy meadow surrounding the small cottage. I approched the door, knowing it was either go inside or come all this way for nothing. I stepped up to the door, twisted the old brass knob, pushed the creeky oak door and inched my way inside.  

It looked so dull and lifeless. All the furniture and pictures were still in there rightful places. Suddenly, there was blood-curdiling screach of terror and a huge gust of icy wind swept through the cottage like an express train. The door slamed shut. I froze in terror. 

Silence fell, apart from one familier sound. It was the sound of my sisters voice, saying in a sinister voice, "You new this was coming Tyler. Know it's time for my revenge!" Next thing I new, I was lying on the floor of the cottage, but I was changed. I couldn't feel anything. Death was surrounding me. I stared at my blood-staned clothes in shock. What was happining to my? What had I become? My life was colapsing around me. All I could see was blood. I couldn't leave the cottage. I finally new what I had become. I was, and still am, MY SISTER!!!!!