Teen life

Yeah, I bet we have all said that we hate life and school. Trust me I know and that high school sucks and we wish to do rude things to people we hate or who annoy us. We tell our parents our high school problem and also that we hate everyone and their response is " Oh it's all in your head" or "I don't get why you hate it, I loved high school" or "shut up". I swear parents just don't get it. Like times have changed and generations have change. I hate my generation because all you see are THOTS and Boys who have really loose jeans or really tight jeans. Also they're really fucking mean and people who try to be someone they are not.

Now life oh don't get me started in life it's the worst, its full of crap and stuff we all have something going on like relationships, friendships, school, parents, school, family and other shit.
I really don't get why people say that "teenage years are the best" like no it's not I'm like 17 and I have a lot of problems. But whatever I guess, that's the other my life is such a mess I always say I never even though I do like what the heck is wrong with me??? But anyways this is my story of teen life so everyday I'll be telling you things that happened in school and stuff. So no further a do lets get this shit started.