Chapter 4 : Kill Your Cares!

(3RD POV)
[Three hours after the successful assassination of General Ogre and Oil Merchant, Gamal. In the Hideout, Nobuyuki decides to cook dinner with Akame, as he promised.]
Nobuyuki: "Thanks for helping me with this all, Akame."
Akame: "No problem, Sanada-san. I like to cook, anyway."
Nobuyuki: "But you know, you should eat vegetables sometimes."
Akame: "No.. Meat is the best. I hate veggies."
Nobuyuki: "But you have to eat it.. Like it or not."

[And just like that, both of them have a little argue about tonight's dinner. Leone who's peeking at them from the door, just let out a giggle.]
Leone: "Well... I guess we won't eat all-meat menu for tonight's dinner."

(Opening : Sign By Flow)

I realize the screaming pain
(Nobuyuki is looking at the mirror, as the screen shows his back is full of scar..)

Hearing loud in my brain
(He puts on his cloth to cover his past wound.)

But I'm going straight ahead, with the scar
(Can be seen from the mirror that Sheele is waiting for him with a smile. He took his fan "Raven Wing" and smile to Sheele.)

(Can you hear me?)
(It shows Emperor Makoto, Prime Minister Honest and The Jaegers and the Capital.)

(Can you hear me?)
(And the screen changes into The Night Raid with Najenda on the middle as the flag of Revolutionary Army waving.)

(Can you hear me? So am I)
(And finally Nobuyuki with his "Raven Wing" on the left, Akame with her Murasame in the middle and Tatsumi with his sword on the right.. And the screen burns and it shows "Akame Ga Kill : The Descent Of Blazing Tiger.")

Wasurete shimaeba ii yo kanji-naku nacchae-ba ii
(Nobuyuki and Esdeath are exchanging blows more than once.)

Surimuita kokoro ni futa o shitanda
(As they clashed, Nobuyuki show his grin and Esdeath is smiling evilly.)

Kizutsuitatte heikidayo mou itami wa nai kara ne
(As the rain pouring.. Akame along with Leone, Lubbock, Mine and Bulat are looking at the Empire from afar.)

Sono ashi o hikizuri nagara mo
(As Prime Minister Honest and General Ogre is watching happily the execution of the rebels with Zanku as the Executioner, as Tatsumi saw it with the horror on his face from the other side.)

Miushinatta, jibun jishin ga
(Akame is looking at her Murasame.)

Oto o tatete, kuzureteitta
(And she was remember her times with Kurome in the past.)

Kizukeba kaze no oto dake ga
(And she was touched at shoulder by Leone, and she saw her, Mine, Lubbock, and Bulat is smiling)

Tsutaeni kitayo kizuato tadotte
(Leone actives her Lioness and Bulat actives his Incursio, Lubbock with his unbreakable Strings are killing the enemies.)