The Last Supper

If this fucking family didn't pay so much, I would have quit years ago. The most powerful family in New York, the DeAngelo's, are the stereotypical wealthy family; snobby, bitches, and only care about themselves.

The only one that can seem to calm everyone down and have some control is Joseph DeAngelo, the grandfather and boss of the most major drug ring in the east coast. He had inherited all the family fortune when his father passed away.

Every month he makes sure that every single member of the family comes up and has a giant feast. He calls it The Grand Feast. I call it the Grant Pain in My Ass. All of his snobby daughters come up with their ugly children and cheating husbands. The only sane one of all them is Gabby and she's a raging lesbian, the white elephant in the room. She only comes to the dinners because she has to, being only 16.

Anyway, like every month, everyone comes in their million dollar cars and walk around like they got a golden tampon stuck up their choochies.

Grandfather Joseph calls everyone from where they are to eat, deciding it's a beautiful day outside, to the patio. At this point I go hide in the kitchen, everything already placed on the table.

I'm sitting on my stool in the kitchen reading my People magazine when I hear everyone screaming. I run outside and see Joseph on the floor, having what appears to be a seizure. I already see Vanessa on the phone calling 911, so I run over to him and flip him to his side. I saw in a movie once that that's what you're supposed to do when someone's having a seizure right?

All the daughters have shuffled their children inside and the husbands are running to the driveway to meet the ambulance. I see he's stopped shaking, and his eyes are staring at me. I can see he's trying to tell me something but it's just a whisper so I lean in to hear.

"S...she...did this." I calmly ask him who? "Th..that...bitch...kr..." "Kr? Who? Who did this?" "Kris...Kristine."