"As suppose to building it right the first time?" Chase said and I pinched his shoulder.

"Be nice."

"You know I think I liked you better frozen." I rolled my eyes but smiled at their banter "My auxiliary decelerator will stop anything. Ocean liners, freight trains, tanks, eighteen wheelers, twelve wheelers..."

"Does it stop unnecessarily long explinations?" Leo asked.

 "Apparently so. One problem I can't figure out is how to get it on the train."

Bree, Chase and Adam exchanged looks and I didn't like it "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Bree asked.

"Our first mission!" Bree and Chase.

"I wanna pet pig!" Obviously Adam would say something like that.

"No, no, no. You are not prepared for this kind of mission. It is a highly volitile situation. Down the line, fingers crossed there will be plenty of horrible disasters."

"Yeah but you need to stop this train now and you need us to help you do it." Chase said and I cursed the wind for how incredibly smart he is. "Your career depends on it."

"Please Mr. Davenport. This is what you trained us for." Bree whined.

"Alright," Mr. Davenport gave in "You gotta leave the nest sometime. Okay get in your capsule's guys. I can't believe I'm saying this but it's time to upgrade your mission suits," he choked up.

As they were getting into their capsules, Adam turned around "I hope you addressed the chaffing problem." I looked at him funny and they got changed.

Adam, Bree and Chase stepped out in their new suits, which, by the way, were super cool "Oooh I see you put in the seat warmers."

Mr. Davenport nodded "Alright, we'll be able to use these ear pieces to communicate and I'll monitor your progress on the trains surveillance system. That way if you guys blow up in a fiery explosion I can watch it on folding glorious HD."

Don't say that! Now he's freaking me out!

"That came out wrong."

Ya think?!

"We get our first mission!" Chase.

"We get to save lives." Bree.

"Seriously I want a pig!" Adam.

Mr. Davenport passed out the ear pieces and Lep inserted himself in between Chase and Adam to get one.

"Leo."

"Well what am I suppose to use? Two cans and a string?" Leo complained.

Tasha came in all dressed up with a huge smile on her face "Well your favorite news reporter just got their big break?"

Chase, Adam, and Bree named someone and Tasha shook her head "No. Me!"

"I am done reporting on singing dogs and babies who look like ex-presidents. The network finally gave me a reall assignment. I'm covering a runaway train!"

"No way! Ain't that a coinky-dink! Mr. Davenport-"

"Is a-is so proud of you, honey."

"Will you watch Leo? I have a train to catch." Tasha asked. She would have been furious if she found out!

"Absolutly and don't forget. Be balanced, fair, collect all the facts and blame the conductor. He's an idiot."

I looked at the clock "I gotta get home before my dad has a freak out." I kissed Chase's cheek and hugged Bree "I'll see you guys later and be careful."

That night I sat down with my dad in the living room. A pizza box sat in front of us while the news was on. I was currently flipping through news channels and saw the train moving faster and faster. I stopped on one channel that Tasha was on it and she was interviewing...Leo?! What the frack!

The next day the guys told me everything that happened "So Leo nearly killed you all?" I asked and Leo glared at me.

"Yup but in the end he did stay and help us stop the train." Bree said.

"I know. I saw Leo being interview by Tasha. I bet she was mad with you Leo."

Soon it was just Chase and I. Leo went off to class, Bree went to find Ethan and Adam just wandered off "I'm glad you guys are okay."

"Me too." Chase replied.

I then kissed Chase "I'm glad you're okay Chase. Things would be a lot different without you."

Chase smiled "Things would be different without you either. Plus I'm not going anywhere."

I smiled and Chase leaned in and kissed me again. We broke apart when the bell rang and we held hands all the way to class.

AN: So I know most of this episode deals with them on the train but I couldn't have Katie on the train. This is mostly a romance kind of story and I didn't want to have to put her through all of that. I'm sorry if you were expecting that but hopefully the next chapter will be better and longer. Comment and vote please!