Prologue

Christina's POV

My dad had just finished unloading my luggage from the back of his car and smiled warmly at me.

"Alright kiddo! That's all, lets get you settled in yeah?" I nodded a grateful smile on my lips. It was only me and my dad after my mother and father had split there ways, after my sister died she tried to make the whole family perfect, she didn't want any tears, only smiles, only good grades, my dad had snapped one night and too her she was pressuring me to do so man things. She wasn't like that all the time, but after the incident happened it was like she changed completely.

And luckily for me she lived her in Cali, and according to my dad I would have to go and visit her somedays. My dad was only here for a few days seeing as he drove me here from Florida.

Upon getting my keys to the dorm and walking all the way across campus to get to the dorm I was already tired. It wasn't hard to tell I wasn't the most fit.

My dad smiled sadly at me and I gave him a reassuring one, "don't worry dad I can home when we get breaks!" I tried to lift his spirit which succeeded after I saw the corner of his mouth slightly lifting upwards.

"Bye dad!" I waved wanting desperately for him to go so he didn't start crying.

"Bye Christina call me every night." I gave him a thumbs up and smiled.

As I pushed open the door I looked around, it was quite big to be honest.

Much to my surprise, it had one room and a bathroom. As I walked into the dorm, shutting the door behind me, I walked to the room first and I was shocked to see only one bed.

With a guy on it.