Begin

The years has past ever since Christopher Robin had his adventures with Winnie The Pooh, and he's all grown up to be a fine 17 year old guy. Christopher Robin now Chris Tro for short. To make it even shorter his girlfriend, Jasey, called him CT. Even though his last name didn't begin with a T she still called him that.

Jasey is also 17, but she's quite silly and weird. That's why Chris like her. She was beautiful, funny, and a little on the dumb side. She was homeschooled till high school. For many of those years that she was homeschooled her parents weren't really home. They were teachers, and you would think she would be really smart but no she was just about below average. Her parents had little time to teach her on a school day. So while they were gone, they made her do workbooks. Jasey would rush to do all of the work in pen. she would finish all the work but only some correct. The workbook would be filled, her parents couldn't erase it, it was in pen after all, and the rest of the time after she had one hour to finish the workbook so she can play. That was her problem, she played more than she learned. She would always have to catch on when her patents had breaks. Summer, Winter break, and spring break, they had to teach her. When High School came, her parents couldn't take it any more, so they sent her to High school in Sydney, Australia.

The same time Chris's parents sent him to Sydney, Australia for him to learn about living alone and going to High School.

Jasey was sent to live alone too. but her parents paid for everything. They spoiled her, giving her more money than usual. She didn't have to pay for electricity, water, or ownership. Her parents paid for all. While Chris had to get a part time job. His parents only send him a budget amount of money. Chris was having trouble paying for the bills.

At the middle of freshmen year, the two met. The rest was history.