My parents and My Life

Lucy's POV

It was dark and I sat there. I was in a form of a child?,tears where running down my face.Was this death? I guess I deserve it after all, Important moments of my life started flashing before my eyes, all painful memories

"I'm sorry, Mrs.Heartfillia but Lucy won't be able to walk" The time when they told my mother about myself.

     "Mommy, Mommy I want to play just like they do but why can't I" I cried to my mother, I realized that I would never be like the other kids.

     "Father why am I not going to school anymore school, Is it because I can't walk?"  when homeschool started...

"What will happen with Lucy, what will she do when she grows up, Jude promise me you'll be by her side forever" When my mother got the news of her illness.

"I'm never going to be good enough"
My life slowly stopped,I then saw the present.

"I'm sorry Natsu but Lucy.... Lucy has passed away"
"She can't be" I saw Natsu screamed and cried, He when Into my room and hold me in his arms.
"Hey Luce, wake up Im here I told you I was going to take you to the beach so let's go c'mon please open your eyes... LUCY!,LUCY! Please don't do this to me". He hugged my body tightly and tears fell down his face. I couldn't make him feel better. Doctors came in the room and got him. I was laying in the bed.
"She..She needs her wheelchair so she come with me, Lucy is just asleep, Let go of me"
He cried. Erza came in there and hugged Natsu. Natsu was on his knees crying and Erza was too.
"I'm so sorry Natsu but you'll see her in your next life, Lucy was the best thing that had happened to us but all angels need to go fly back to heaven" Erza said tearing up. Gray sat in the corner crying.
"She promised me to come back to me, Lucy...Lucy is fine right?" Natsu said looking up at Erza, tears fell down her face and Natsu went up to my body and cried more and more... He grabbed my hand and kissed it and put it against his forehead, He went to my face kissed my cheek and did our forehead touch, our thing...I couldn't help but cry, It was all my fault If I didn't do this I wouldn't see him the way he is right now.

The future

Natsu was sitting down at the beach. He looked up at the sky with tears in his face. "It's been one year and I can't take it anymore, seeing your desk empty and not going with you to the dance last year, hearing our song on the radio, I have nothing else to do with my life, Wendy went to go live with Zeref and I have no place here no more, life isn't the same without you Lucy" He said and then got a pistol out of no where. No no Natsu don't do it..... NATSU!!
"I will get to see you once again, Luce" he said with tears in his eyes but still smiling his Toothy smile and shot directly to his heart. "For so long it's now my chance to tell you that I Love you and kiss you, and I'll get to hug you again " Natsu said struggling..... He then passed away.

I  put my knees up to my chest and cried in my arms I couldn't do anything, when I saw a bright light shine through my small legs, that scent I knew it perfectly.
I felt a hand touch my head softly.
"Sweetheart dont cry, I'm now here for you" That voice I knew it well, It was years of not hearing it. I looked up and saw my mother. Another light came and It was my father. I looked at them and my mom smiled, my dad looked serious but then smiled.
My father came and hugged me tightly.
I saw his tears, I was then back to my normal teenage body still hugging my father.
"You have grown so much" he said and kissed my cheek. I saw my mothers face with tears.
"I thought I would I never seen you so grown up last time I saw you, you were so small" my mother said coming up to hug me. They then stopped.
"Lets go home Lucy" My Father said and stretched his hand up I took it and they helped me up.
"I can't walk" I said looking away, they smiled at me and my mother took my other hand.
"Everything is possible and I told you to never lose hope" My mother said and I smiled, we then started walking towards a shine door full of constellations.
"I will get to see you once again, She promised me to come back!" Natsu's voice repeated one my head. I heard a gun shots. I fell to my knees
"Whats wrong Lucy" My Father said
"I..I can't accept this" I cried they both smiled at me.
"Who Can?, Your mother and I felt the same way when we got here"
My father said and smiled at my mother and kissed her cheek.
"I can't leave Natsu just like this, I felt like wanting to give up on life but for him I want to be there" I cried
They were about to open the door.
"Thing never change, this is your destiny, accepting what happened will be hard but you'll get trough" My father said and I cried.
"I REFUSE!!!!" I screamed with tears falling down my cheeks.I opened my eyes and saw my parents slowly disappearing They smiled at me.
"Never lose hope,Lucy" my mother said
"We will take care of you from above" My father said I went to hug them both.
"I love you" we said to each other.
"We are proud of you,Tell Natsu to take great care of our little princess, remember that no matter what you'll always be our everything for us" my mother said as they faded away, I was then alone in darkness.
"I wish I could of done better" I whispered to myself.
"Lucy" I heard someone's deep voice say I tried to figure out we're it was coming from but had no luck.
"You were giving this life because you are strong enough to live it, Don't let today's troubles bring you down, don't let life's little obstacles keep you from trying, Don't let your fears keep you from dreaming, Don't lock up your feelings show the world what your heart carries, don't downgrade your dreams just because you think your not good enough, Don't ever try to Give up because The future is what is worth thinking about, Life is the most difficult game you'll ever play"
Those words hit me!, It made me feel sad but wanting to fight for my life.
"Lucy Heartfillia, Do you wanna end it right know or Do you want to keep on fighting?"  I heard him say.
"I don't know, I want to end my misery but I don't want to leave pain behind" I cried Then a huge man with mustache showed up. (Celestial spirit king, I couldn't figure out which character to be the "gate guardian"and I didn't want to use god in this story for religious purposes if you know what I mean hope it doesn't bother anyone but um lets continue).
"I have seen you live your life in sadness and I wanted to give you a present wether is living here in heaven with your parents or giving life another chance, You saw the future and You saw your parents whichever you choose is what your heart wanted the most"  He said and I looked at him up but then at my legs.
I had the choice to live here with my parents who I missed the most and walk and be healthy, or To go back with Natsu who I Loved with all my heart and wanted to have a future with him. I did the surgery for him and I can't give up know.
"So what did you choose, Lucy?"  Mustache face said and I looked at him and wiped my tears.
"I want to have another chance at life" I said and he smiled.
"When things get hard,stop for a while and look back and see how far you have gotten and how rewarding it was, you're the most beautiful flower, more than anyone in the world"  (Kim Taehyung, sorry but this means a lot and well I think Nvm let's get back to the story). I began to shine and he slowly disappeared. I looked to my side and a man with reddish hair stood there and smiled.

"Tell my son Natsu that he has done great and that his father is proud of him"  He said and I looked at him, could this be Igneel, Natsu dad

"I will" I said and smiled at him
He smiled at me and I disappeared.

Natsu's POV

"I'm sorry Natsu" Zeref came up to me and said...

Thanks for reading this small chapter, also sorry that I ended the chapter the same way as the last one but I just love y'all comments 🥺,also I been decided on sad or happy ending anyways keep on reading you wont regret it :)