Chapter 4: Infested Dirty Nipple

"Ivory!" My brother whined, walking in the room.

"Hmm?" I asked, eyes on my show.

"Can you get off the television so I can watch a show." He says, sitting down beside me.

I scoff. "Um no. You are grounded and you put grape jelly in front of my door, staining the carpet."

He raises an eyebrow. "You are grounded too."

I raise an eyebrow, mocking him. "And? What mom doesn't know won't kill her."

"I'm telling her you are watching TV!" He throws back.

I roll my eyes. "And I'll just tell mom that you get on your computer still while you are supposed to be grounded."

He pales. "So is that supposed to be a way as in payback to me?"

I give him a look. "No, I have something in way better in store for you."

I inch closer towards my brother, a huge creepy smile on my face. "So. . . I'd stop pushing it with me."

Austin gulps. "Now since I think about it, you can have the TV."

A small smile covers my lips. "Thought so."

"Don't look so smug, Ivory." He walks out the room.

"I can do whatever I want, insefted dirty nipple." I give him his old nickname I came up with long ago.

"Tell mom that and see what she says." He says, slamming his door shut.

"Like I would ever." I scoff quietly.

***

I walk down the hallway towards my locker and sigh.

I hate mornings.

"Hey," Butt hurt jerk says stopping by my locker.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He gives me a look. "Talking to you."

"Well, I'm not in the mood to talk. One, I'm very tired. Two, your stupidity is making me even more exhausted." I say, putting my books in my bag. I realize that there is barely any people in the hall. Except a few people hurrying to get to class.

"Fine be that way. Didn't wanna talk to you much anyway." He walks away, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Okay class, please silently read while I go talk to the teachers outside for a important matter."

As soon as the teacher left everyone went up in loud conversations. I got out my book and read, ignoring everyone.

"Why are you reading?" A boy with thick glasses asks.

My eyes flicker up to look at him. "Why are you asking?" I throw back.

"Because I'm curious." He answers.

"Because I want to, that's why." I state.

"Are you always this grumpy?" The guy asks.

"Are you always so nosy? Please leave me alone." I say.

"I don't want to." He smiles.

"Well I'll just ignore you." I mumble, but he hears me.

He tries to talk to me, but I live up to my words and ignore him. And eventually he stops trying to talk to me.

***

"Aww, look at you, sitting at a table and waiting for me-so sweet!!" Butt hurt jerk says, sitting at the table while I'm reading.