Part 5

We arrived at a hotel. But it wasn't just a 'hotel'. It was the best hotel in Los Angeles. There stayed only millionaires or world stars like Miley Cyrus. I started thinking about who Niall was. Who Niall really was. A badboy as I thought or a millionaire? Or the cousin of Justin Bieber? Everything was possible. I mean, Justin Bieber is blond too, so there's no reason why he can't be his cousin.
'So that's ''your place'' Niall? You live in a hotel and it's not just a hotel you know it's just the world wide biggest hotel where all these fuckin' millionaires are living? Tell me the truth, Horan. Don't lie to me and never make me your enemy! I can let you regret everything! Have you understand me? I hope so. I'm going.'
But as I wanted to go away as fast as I can, he gripped at my arm and pulled me to his chest. I felt his six pack on my chest and I felt his breathe. It was warm. He looked into my eyes with his beautiful, ocean blue eyes and said 'You don't want to go. Say the truth. You like me.'
But he didn't wait for my answer. He grabbed my waist and pulled me tighter to him. He kissed me. It wasn't just a kiss. Not just a kiss like ''we are friends and I like you'' kiss. It was a kiss like.. I want you, I love you, I need you. I can't describe it so good. Like my lips were air and he couldn't breathe.
I pushed and slapped him at the same time.
'Are you serious? I hate you! Just go away! I don't want you in my life! It's enough! I have enough to do and I don't need you! You're just annoying. Can you please just go away? Just out of my life?! I think, we should forget everything. Like.. Nothing happened between us. Like we've never met. Like it was before you were stalking me. Just strangers.'
Then I ran away, cause some tears were flowing down. But why? I mean, I hate him. I don't want him in my life and everything was enough. I don't need him. He's annoying and he should go away. Out of my life.
But maybe.. Everything I said there, like ''I don't need you'' is not right. Like the opposite, ''I need you'' is the truth. Maybe I want him in my life and what he did wasn't enough. Maybe I'm not hating him and he's not annoying and maybe he shouldn't go away and not out of my life. I'm very confused right now. I think I need a beer.. Or red wine? Red wine would be perfect. I think I could go to the bar ''fantasy''.. But maybe he is there too. I don't want to see him now. But I want wine.. I'm buying some in a supermarket. That's it.
When I went in, it was 9 o'clock. It was dark outside, but it did no matter for me. I bought the cheapest wine and sat on a bench. I drunk up the bottle and I think it was a little bit too much. Not a little bit.. It was too much.
Because when I woke up early in the morning, I wasn't at home. I was in a messy room, everything was on the ground. A banana and an Ireland flag was on the ground too. Wait. Ireland.. Ire..land! Niall came from Ireland! But please. God. I hoped that I haven't slept with Niall last night. Or.. I'm please not in his room. OMG. What was going on last night?! I was drunk.. Now I have a hangover.. And headache. But why are here.. Bananas? God, help me. I walked around, to understand what was going on yesterday, with the hope that I'm remembering some things.. Nothing. There was a big window.. Big window! I looked down and.. It was the hotel. This millionaire hotel. Where I was yesterday.. With Niall.
There was a table too and on it was a piece of paper.

"DRIVE WITH THE ELEVATOR DOWN. I'M WAITING IN THE LOBBY."

When Niall is really waiting there.. Ah yes very embarrassing right now. I don't want to see him there. Because.. OMG I'm regretting everything. He saw me drunk. I hate me.
I was in the elevator and driving down. But there wasn't Niall. There was.. A boy. His age is acting like.. 20 or maybe 21. Long brown hair. Green eyes. Many tattoos. Boots. Very cool style. He came over to me and said: 'Hi so you're Haley?'
'Ah yes I'm Haley and ah I really have no plan what was going on yesterday and..'
He started to eat a banana. It was distracting me and he was just like: 'Want one? Please finish your sentence please.'
He is eating bananas. OMG in the hotel room was a banana too! Fuck it.
'We.. Both.. You know..'
'What? What are you saying I can't understand you', he said
With a full mouth.
'Something between us?'
'No thanks.'
'No you haven't understand me you know last night and..'
His cellphone was ringing.
'Sorry a minute please..'
'Sure..'
'Vas happenin bro? Yess she's here and saying confusing things.. I'm bringing her to you. Bye'
'Ahh what?'
'Let's go to him.'
'But wait! What's your name?'
'Harry. Harry Styles.'
'Oh.. And my name is Haley.'
'I know.. Let's go.'
I'm regretting every step I did today. Every.
We went outside.. And he was there. Niall.