li

(a/n; AN IRL BECAUSE APPARENTLY YALL LIKE THEM?? Idk why but here one is because I'm nothing if not a people pleaser 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
this is also almost at 100K and I'm very excited abt that, let me know if you want a 100k character ask because I'd love to do one for yall xo
ALSO ⚠️TW: heavy mentions of sexual assault & abuse in this chapter!! If that triggers you I don't suggest reading this chapter and I'll have another one up for you ASAP!! I love you all please keep safe🤍 )

N I A L L

Niall was sat in his flat, waiting for Harry to arrive, he was still kind of mad that he had a lecture and couldn't meet him at the airport, but life goes on. He was sitting on the couch next to Perrie who was reading (as per usual).

"Perrie?" he asked softly.

"Yeah love?" Perrie smile at him.

"Erm, do you think if I tell Harry about Connor he'll like.. judge me?" he asked.

"Babes," Perrie said gently "does that really sound like something Harry would do?" she asked and Niall shook his head "exactly, he wouldn't dream of being anything other than respectful and supportive."

"I know, I didn't think he would but so many people do, especially since there's such a stigma around stuff like that happening to men, I just... dunno." he shrugged, Perrie opened her arms as a signal for Niall to come and cuddle with her... which he did.

"Are you sure you want to tell him now?" she asked and Niall nodded.

"Yeah, i trust him one thousand per cent, i'm just nervous."

"That's understandable angel, it was a horrible situation for anyone to be in and when you tell people about it, you end up reliving the whole thing its bound to be nerve-wracking, but I know you're strong and you can do it." she smiled down and him and kissed his head.

"who's doing the psychology degree here, you or me?" Niall joked and Perrie giggled.

"where's my invitation to the cuddle sesh?" Louis asked, walking into the living room and throwing his bag down next to the couch and his folders onto the coffee table.

"I'm also feeling a little left out." Eleanor smiled, toeing off her shoes. Both El and Lou had their lectures finish at 3 that day rather than Niall's which finished at 2 and Perrie's which finsihed at 11.

"come and cuddle then dickheads." Niall said and Louis and Eleanor squashed onto the small couch.

"why are we cuddling?" Louis asked.

"Im going to tell Harry about Connor today and I was just nervous." Niall said.

"I'm so proud of you Ni, i really really am. If you think back to how you were a year ago, you've come so far." Eleanor said.

"me too, you're so strong Niall, stronger than you let yourself realise." Louis kissed his cheek.

"I love you all so much, i genuinely wouldn't have been able to come this far without you three, you mean the world to me." Niall said.

"okay this is cute but someone's hand is literally on my arse right now." Eleanor said.

"someone is grabbing my dick please kindly remove your hand." Louis attempted to turn half around, but failed miserably.

"yeah i can't breathe, cuddle time is over." Niall announced and the four of them untangled themselves, Niall walking into the kitchen to get a drink, Louis announcing he needed a shower.

haz🥺: hey angel,
5 mins away!! can
you come and pick
me up outside of
your campus? Xx

ni🇨🇮👼🏻: ofc bby!!
see you in a sec 🤍🤍