New Girl? (MAY INCLUDE SPOILER)

Disclaimer I DO NOT own Pretty Rhythm Mari Asabuki does. This takes place after the Prism Queen Cup.

Aira POV

I can't believe I won the Prism Queen Cup! I'm glad that Rizumu-chan reunited with her mother Sonata. We had a party after that. President Asechi was daydreaming about a pool of money, but.....I got betrayed after that. This is the story of what happend:

It was a fairly normal day at Pretty Top. Mion, me, Rizumu were praticing our routine. After a while we took a break. We sat down and drank some water.

"I can't wait to get home! My mom is cooking MEAT!!" Rizumu shouted.

"Jeez Rizumu you don't have to shout." Mion said camly.

I giggled at Rizumu, soon Mion and Rizumu laughed. Then the door opened.

"Rizumu I can hear you down the hall" Hibiki teased Rizumu.

I looked at Rizumu. She blushed redder than my hair!

"MARs President Asechi want to see us" explained Sho.

"I wonder why she wants to see MARs." Neko-chi wondered.

"Let's just go!" Rabit-chi said.

"Yeah!" Bear-chi shouted.

MARs and Callings head towards President's office.

"MARs, Callings at our all here right?" Questioned President Asechi.

"Yep" we replied.

"Well today I called you here is because MARs is going to have a new member. That will repersent the S in MARs. Her name is Minami Saki. Saki come in!" Explained Asechi.

"H-hai! Konichiwa minna (meaning: Hello Everyone!) M-m-my n-n-name is Saki!" Saki said shyly.

She was a girl as tall as Mion. She had red hair like me, tied in two braids, that rested on her shoulder. Her eyes were purple, and a beautiful purple. She had Rosey cheeks. Saki was wearing a checkered pattern dress, that was pastel colours. Saki had a little sweater that was red.

"Saki please preform a Prism Jump." Jun said camly.

"H-hai!" Saki said as we head towards the rink.

Saki got dressed in our uniform. Hers was magenta. Saki jumped- not that high though....

"Starlight Canvas!!" Shouted Saki as she quickly painted a night sky covered with glowing stars. Once she painted it, Saki jumped into the painting and did a cute pose.

"That girl is gonna make me RICH!!!!" exclaimed President Asechi, as Mion, Rizumu, Me, Callings sweatdroped.

"Well done Saki" I complemented her.

She than replied "thanks."

Then Jun said it was getting late so you should head home. We all nodded. I got dressed and grabed my Prism Stone Case.

As I was walking home, a man dressed formally said "Ms. Harune Aira. Our company has offered you a 2 year trip around the world. Do you accept the offer?"

"No thank you" I replied.

"Well at least accept my card. Just in case you change your mind" the man said as he handed me the card.

Hmm what a weird offer.... I thought. When I got home Uru and Eru came and greeted me.

"Nee-chan, nee-chan your home!" Shouted Uru and Eru.

I replied "I am home" as I walked to my bedroom.

-the Next Day!-

I woke up and ate breakfast. I looked at my schedule and smiled. 'I don't have to go to Pretty Top until 1:00 P.M. When I finished breakfast i went to originize my Prism Stone. I glanced at the necklace that Sho gave me before I performed. Uru and Eru caught me blushing. They asked me if they can watch T.V. Simply I anwesered "yes" as they cheered. When they turned on the TV- I could believe it! It was a live at the mall and MARS was performing! Without me! When the performance was over the announcer questioned MARS. "MARS where is your fashion leader Aira?" "We heard she was sick and cannot come" anwesered Saki. "Well I hope she gets better!" Replied the announcer. "I hope so too" Mion and Rizumu said. I looked at the TV and hope it was a dream. I pinched myself "OW" I shouted. I quickly ran up and got my phone out and dialled the company.

TO BE a CONTINUED

A/N: (Author Note) well look foward to the next chapter! I'm sorry if it's short. Ja Nee (meaning: See YA!