C164. Mutual Property (2)

"I don't give a damn about manners when my boyfriend is eloping with his roommates!" Now Di Qiuhe had turned to Childish Di, he caught hold of He Bai, "No way I'm going to allow this happen, you gotta come home with me! We gotta have a little Qiuhe!"

"Hold on your horses!" He Bai took a look at the driver who looked quite unfamiliar, then he rubbed Di Qiuhe's face, signalized the presence of a stranger in the car and whispered "Behave yourself!"

"No worries , this driver is arranged by Uncle Hu, he knows what not to do." Di Qiuhe allowed He Bai to rub him all the way, and he held him tighter, "Puppy, putting romantic life over bromance is great, you keen to give that a shot?"

He Bai was shocked hearing that, he pushed Di Qiuhe away, "Why didn't you tell me earlier that the driver was arranged by Uncle Hu, what if he had sensed something and tell Uncle Hu..." He started to blame himself for playing along with Di Qiuhe.

"Please rest assured, Uncle Hu and Mr. Fan would only feel happy seeing you and Master Di on great terms." The driver suddenly chimed in.

He Bai's body suddenly stiffened, "What... what do you mean?"

Di Qiuhe took advantage of the timing and kissed him on the cheek, "He means what he says, grandpa already know about us, so the question is when are you coming home with me and have dinner with grandpa?"

It took He Bai a solid minute to digest the news, he tapped on Di Qiuhe's cheek, "When did you tell Mr. Fan about us, haven't we agreed on not telling him before he fully recovers?"

"Grandpa's already turned for the better, he's not fully recovered just because he's not in a happy mood." Di Qiuhe kissed He Bai on the palm and continued, "Seeing a senior suffers a bad mood, we should definitely help, the best way we can help is by being together to counteract bad luck. Once grandpa is in a better mood, he will certainly be fully recovered."

To counteract bad luck or to summon bad luck, that was the question.

"You are not making any sense." He Bai pulled Di Qiuhe's ear, but he couldn't help smiling seeing Di Qiuhe's goofy smile. He Bai figured grandpa took it pretty well based on Di Qiuhe's reactions, his stiffened body relaxed, and he groomed Di Qiuhe's jacket, the he answered, "All right then, let's counteract bad luck for grandpa, seeing you leading a happy life is the best blessing for him I guess."

Di Qiuhe kissed him on the forehead, looking at him with such a gentle smile. The best blessing for him was to be by He Bai's side.

Dinner was a feast, He Bai's roommates had a blast. Di Qiuhe always had his way when it came to entertain people, both the guests and the hosts were thoroughly enjoying themselves. Di Qiuhe asked the driver to drive the three to campus, while himself drove He Bai back to their villa.

He Bai, who was a little tipsy, came home with Di Qiuhe obediently.

Everything was kind of a blur, He Bai could only recall Di Qiuhe and him were making out quite a bit, and Di Qiuhe's hand travelled down there, He Bai got tense all of a sudden and punched him... the next thing he could recall was a hot bath.

Still feeling hangover, He Bai opened his eyes and found himself lying on the back sat of a car, it was a sunny day. He Bai sat straight hurriedly, turning to the driver, "What time i it now?" It was indeed horrifying finding himself waking up on someone else's car.

"It is now 7:30 am, your first class starts at 8:30 am, we need 30 mins to arrive your school. Master Di called Mr. Niu and he will bring your textbooks to the classroom for you." answered the driver considerately. It looked like Di Qiuhe stuffed him in the car early morning in case he was late for class.

He Bai nodded, looking at the brand new yet fitting jacket, and new boots, he rubbed his forehead, trying to recall what had happened last night. He could only remember they were in the dressing room at home, then he asked the driver, "What's your name?

"Xu Qing, I'll be your driver since today."

"My driver?", thought He Bai.

It took He Bai a while to digest the word, "your", looked like Di Qiuhe was quite satisfied with their new home.

After a whole day class, Di Qiuhe made appearance at his dormitory building, He Bai didn't say anything, they left school after saying goodbye to the roommates and headed off to IKEA.

They did some shopping there, bought some furniture and a bigger kettle matched the one at home. He Bai was told to have some rest, while Di Qiuhe made himself busy like a bee, he organized everything the bought, put every item in a good spot.

He Bai slumped in to the sofa, seeing Di Qiuhe walking around, he felt so relaxed and yawned, and turned on the tablet that Di Qiuhe put near him.

Ah~ this was how it felt having a boyfriend and in a relationship, it felt...great.

He Bai logged on Weibo, the Four Beauty was still heatedly talked.

He Bai browsed the page, same old, same old. A notification popped out when he was about to log out, it was Yi Jie who tagged him. He Bai was intrigued and opened the notification. Click the external link to read next chapter :D