Chapter Ten - I like my dads hot Co-worker

I like my dads hot co-worker?

=•= Chapter Ten =•=

I could stay like this forever. 

With my head on Ben's warm sculpted torso... It was like heaven. Although I couldnt see his face, I could tell he was asleep, because of his calmed breathing. And, because of the fact that he would be talking nonstop if he was up.

I closed my eyes shut, trying to go to sleep like him. But I don't think I couldve fell asleep with all that sh*t with my dad, and my... and with.. Natalie.

The sun was just starting to set, and the night was coming quickly. I nuzzled closely to him and realized I made a stupid move because he woke up. I mentally slapped myself, but tried to make it look like I was asleep. I definately failed...

He mustve checked his watch or something, because he said, "Ugh... It's Nine already. I gotta take you home." he kissed the top of my head, which made me blink. 

"I don't want to go!!" I groaned as I got off the bed. He followed and pulled his arms around me so that they were hugging my waist, his breath at my neck.

"I don't want you to go either... But you have to go and stay with your mom." he hugged me tighter.

"Fiiiinnnee...," I turned to the left and looked up, then stuck out my bottom lip, "gimme a kiss first." as I sexily bit my bottom lip lightly.

"... No, October... I can't." my head dropped and my smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Fine... I'm gonna go then..." I tried to walk out of his embrace, but his hands always pulled me back.

"October... I said that I can't, not that I didn't want to." he whispered.

"And why is that..? Why can't you...?Nevermind, can you let me go now?" I tried to pry his hands away from my waist, really irritated.

"Because I don't think I'd me able to stop once I've started..." he whispered... But I heard it, and turned my head, confused.

I turned back then looked down, "...Nobody said that I wanted you to stop..." I breathed.

His left hand lightly turned my chin towards his desire-filled face. I slowly smiled, and within seconds, his soft lips crushed over mine, as I was overcome with his sweet taste again. I turned so that my whole body was facing him. My hands went up his shoulders and to the back of his head, pulling him closer, despite how close he was already. My tongue searched frantically with his, and I thanked God he wasn't a smoker. If he was, I'd have that nasty taste all over my mouth. But even if he was a smoker, I'd love and cherish him just the same... Then make him quit... Haha.

The kiss deepened, and he pushed me up against the wall as he had done before. But, I didn't mind, I needed this kiss. This would probably be my fuel to attempt to be nice to my "mother," although she definately did NOT deserve the title. His lips left mine and traveled down my neck and onto my chest. I unbuttoned my shirt from top to bottom, so that he could have more space. He continued trailing kisses on my stomach and made his way up to my neck again. I swear, if he gives me hickies, I will slap him.

A couple minutes had passed when I pushed him onto the bed that was next to us, and he pulled me down with him. We laughed as we landed and I gazed at him, then my hair just HAD to fall infront of my face. I quickly moved it away and put my arm back on my side. Not too long after that, he brought my hands up and kissed them each, like how a princess would usually be greeted.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Nothing... I just wanted to kiss your smooth and soft hands, my Princess." he said.

I smiled, "Why thank you, my... Would you prefer Prince..? Or King...? Haha, King Benjamin... Sounds, manly." I giggled.

"I prefer King... And you'll definately be my Queen," he gave a wide smile.

Then, he stood there just staring at me and I suddenly wanted to ask some questions.

"Ben...? I'm just curious... But who was your first kiss?" I say, I wanted to cross my fingers and hope that I was his first, but I knew hands down, that the answer would be someone else.

He chuckled and raised an eyebrow at me, "Why do you wanna know, October? Who was YOUR first kiss?" he countered.

"Because I'm curious, and I want to know. Besides... I asked you first, so YOU tell ME."

"Oh, look at the time... Let's go!" he buttoned up my shirt for me then took my hand and pulled me to my car.

------ --- ------ --- ------ ---

Okay, VERY late AND short(I know) but I think it's an okay chapter... Hope you enjoyed it :D bye,  

-d0NUt [lol this is line 63 in my app thingy that I'm writing with... :) **blush**]