chapter 1- What the hell

Macy P.O.V. (Picture of Macy to the side)
"What the hell". These 3 words first escaped my mouth when i saw my best friend riley summers a.k.a (also known as) Cal Middleton high schools prettiest freshman talking to 2 extremely hot guys, The schools biggest player Ace Renoir' and His best friend seth krater. Both of which are also a year older then us *SQUEAL* Yeah,No.

To say i was stunned would be an understatement, I mean firstly riley and i never really associated with guys a lot except for text and in class. Secondly, Cause riley never mentioned these guys the past 3 months and i'm pretty sure they might around this week or so.. Therefore this is sudden and odd.

Swallowing my uneasiness i made my way towards riley and the two boys.

"Macy! Ermagerd Hi! Whats up? I missed you" My best friend babbled on and on about why she didn't call me. Dismissing her nervousness with a few chuckles and nods i turned around to greet the two odd outsiders.

"Hi, I'm Macy Kohl. Riley's best friend, and you are" i asked no one in particular
"Ace Renoir. And this here is my best friend Seth krater." replied a deep yet smooth voice and i was shocked to see it belonged to someone who was quite the eye candy. The handsome guy that stood staring at me was not much more taller then my 5'5 frame. He'd be around 5'7 With jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes and an extremely hot jawline, Ace Renoir is very popular in the ladies department.

"H-Hey" i smiled, Sort of signalling the boy next to him to respond.
"Hi. Seth krater." This much lower and gruffer voice belonged to a tall and tan guy who was around 5'9. Though he wasn't that bad looking,After practically eye raping his best friend who was frankly twice as appealing as him, I didn't seem interested.
After our introduction The bell went off, signalling that its time to get to class.The two boys said a quiet goodbye to riley and gave me small smiles before scramming off. Uh uh uh, Not before i noticed Riley blush as ace slightly smirked at her with an uneasy eye gleam.

"WHAT THE HELL RILEY SUMMERS?! WHAT WAS THAT, AND WHO ARE THOSE K-9's WE ARE ASSOCIATING WITH?!!" i half yelled at the solemn and worried 5'3 Model standing before me.

"Macy"
"Riley"
"I laaav yew"
" Not gonna work this time missy-.-, Who are they? c'mon gimme the deets!"
"Okayy okayy! calm down woman. After school ends i'll come to your house and we can discuss everything then." she whisper yelled
"fine, Talk to you later" i said just as i went in for my Fav subject maths,Oh how that dripped with SARCASM.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After classes ended i made my way to my highly scary Range rover and my driver Qurt dropped me home. I slowly and carefully made my way to my room.

"Macy Khol Yolda aberfiets! how dare you go upstairs to your room without meeting your mom?" My mother said

"HIII mommy! I didn't think you were home and so thats why i thought it would be best to head to my room" I cautiously approached my mom and gave her a hug.

"So hows high school? Aw my baby's growing up too fast!" *Fake sobs*
"HHAHA, High schools good mom. I'm not a baby" i said while pouting. "Oh and mom? Is it okay if Riley comes over today? In like an hour or so?" She just smiled and nodded while i made my way upstairs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"Macy! Get the door please, Rileys here!" Mom yelled.
Sighing i got out of my comfy bed and made my way downstairs to greet my annoying best friend.

"Riley! Come here We haven't had a chat in a while sweetie. My,You look lovely" my mother hugged the life out of riley while i stood there smirking.

Sighing i dragged riley and pulled her to my bedroom.

"Jeez girl if you wanted to get in my pants that bad, you could've asked" she breathed out with a sly look.

"Shut the fuck up and explain you piece of shit" i snarled. yes i can get angry when i want to *Flips hair*.

"Okay okay." she rolled her eyes and continued. "Remember the volleyball tournament that the whole school was supposed to go to? Yeah well It was where all this began. I mean i was sitting with Vanessa,Sofia,Aileen and Zoey when suddenly The sophomores, mainly Nora and Naireen called me over to their side. I hesitantly made my way there and they told me that Ace Renoir. THE ACE RENOIR was taking an interest in me! Can you believe it macy? EEEPPP." she squealed.

To be honest i could believe it 100%. Riley was a beauty and the hottest freshman for sure! Why wouldn't he like her?

I smiled and motioned for her to continue.
"Okay yeah so then i was really uncomfortable but then when i went back to the girls, All the sophomore guys kept on staring at me! It was so fucking uncomfortable i cant even tell you! Anyways. Thats about it and i never really talked to seth and ace. Just today they came up to me and started chatting so i thought, heck? why can't i just talk to them?" She finished off, flashing me an uneasy smile.

I burst out laughing. "Wow, Riley. You got yourself a keeper" i winked. "No really. he's cute! Get to know him better, cause he seemed polite enough. Can't say the same for seth krankypants though."

"True. But i don't date macy! You know that. well i really don't know. Im confused and i guess ill see. Anyways lets watch a movie! Cause then i'll leave. Have to go pick up Athena."
Athena was rileys adorable 6 year old sister who was also incredibly shy!

"Okay" i smiled before putting on my favourite movie. A walk to remember.
Riley and i portrayed the correct emotions at different times. Angry when the guy messed up (As always). Happy when the couple shared a moment. And Reduced to tears when the girl died. Each and every time that scene breaks my heart.

After a great catch up session and movie time, Riley had to leave and i had to do some social studies homework. Which reminds me, I hate school.
*Groan*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was 8:30 when my dad came home and soon my brother and sister arrived as well.
"Well goodie! We're all together at the moment. How lovely. Macy? Anna? Taylor? Would you mind telling us how your day was?" mom asked.

"Yes" we all said simultaneously and then smiled cause the look on moms face was agitated and sad. She looked so cute!

Sighing i gave her a hug and placed my dishes On the kitchen sink.
"Nigh mom! I laaavv you<3 but i really can't talk about my day. It's high school and after doing all that homework, I ache. I'll fill you in on the weekend! Good night" I said while giving her a quick hug.

Soon after i came upstairs to my room and after changing into my amazing minion PJ's I curled up on my bed and scrolled through my 2 years old iPad. Yes. IPAD. You have no idea how embarrassing it is to take an iPad to a gathering. Literally the thought would make me shudder but hey,Thats life when your the neglected child.

After aimlessly scrolling through Instagram i placed my head on the pillow and drifted off into a dreamless slumber.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/N Yaay! First chapter up!! *Squeals* Haha so this is a story I'm serious about. Can't say what inspired it but don't worry that will be revealed if i get 2K + reads! Hopefully *Squeals again*. Hahaha okay so, I hope you like it and if you have any suggestions please please Post a message on my wall or Personal message me? okay! A lot mor heated scenes coming in the chapters after chapter 5. And also, Please comment/Vote/Follow/Read!
Thankyou guys! xx