Author's Note.

Hello dear readers! 😊

Finally, TMKM has come to an end after so long and it has been a hell of a ride for me. The experience has been both interesting and fun and above all humbling.

The book didn't end well, I know. When I had been thinking of a suitable ending to the book, I thought of using a normal happy ending but I thought, 'How cliché!'

I wanted something riveting, something that wasn't common so I decided to add tragic to the ending.

To be honest, I cried while writing the part where Devlin died and also the funeral, which all happened because of Peter who turned out to be Bull!

At first, I wanted Marcel to be Bull but then I realized that it would be too obvious. I desperately needed the book to be tragic and intriguing at the same time, so there we have it.

I am really, really grateful for the votes, comment and reads. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

That being said, I have two announcements:

I just published a book titled THE ART OF LOVING YOU.

"Two worlds unite when a man fresh off a devastating accident that makes him deaf and an actress who was plunged deep into a scandal meet to find out the art of loving each other."

Trust me, you'll love the book

My second announcement is huge!

There is a book 2 of TMKM!!! It's titled: MARRIED TO THE MAFIA.

There is going to be a surprising twist to the story which will put you all at the edge of your seats and leave you begging for more😋 When I said I'm not good at goodbyes, I totally meant it

A sneak peek of MARRIED TO THE MAFIA is in the next chapter please scroll or swipe up to read.

MANY THANKS:)