The Party

JASMINE POV
Finally, I'm back in L.A, the more I stayed in VA, the more I thought about him. Even though he lives in L.A. I just have memories of him in Virginia.

*Flashback*
"Bae why you are going back to VA," he said confused

" How about you ask Karina you got her pregnant right," I said in tears

"babe, I can explain," he said, trying to grab my hand, but I moved away, not wanting him to touch me.

"explain what! that you cheated on me again. You know what? I blame myself. I repeatedly let you get away with this shit in the past.  This time I'm not taking you back Chris I'm done" I said crying dragging my last bag out the door

"babe, please stay we can work it out babe please don't leave," he said tearing up

"I can't do this anymore Chris I love you, but you're no good for me," I said hysterically crying

I walked up to him and kissed him for the last time. That's the last time I saw him in person; it was hard to let go of him, but I did. I was only out in LA for a week when that happened. The plan was to move out to LA, go to UCLA, and continue to be in a relationship with my famous boyfriend. I was 18 and thought my childhood relationship would last forever but nope I was wrong.

I was so lost in my memories I forgot I was in the car. The loud knock on my window snap me back into reality. I look over and see Taylor. Taylor is my crazy bestfriend who I love. I got out the car and hugged her.

"why you had to go back home for spring break I was lonely here" she said with a pouty face

After the break up and I went back home. My momma talked some sense into me. Reminded me that I came out to LA for an education and not a nigga. Two weeks after I left I came back for my freshman year. Where I met Taylor who quickly became my Bestfriend.

"girl now you know Michael had your hands full enough" I said laughing

She dates Tyga and I'm surprise I haven't run into Chris. I go to almost every one of Michaels shindigs. They don't know about me and Chris. Nobody in L.A knows but me and Chris. Honestly nobody in the world knows because it was a secret to protect his brand.

Taylor and I walked into our apartment. I went straight to my room and flopped on my bed with Taylor following behind me going straight to my closet.

"where you going" I asked

"WE are going to Michael's kickback tonight" she said excited

"no I'm not I'm studying tonight"

"what you studying for how to make up better excuses not to go somewhere" she said sarcastically

"I'm not going tay"

"remember that day when you broke down on the highway. You called me in the middle of a mid-term, I dropped everything to come and get you. When you got in my car the first thing I said was you owe me. Well I'm cashing in that check and you need to come keep your bestie who missed your presence for two weeks company "

"Who has kickbacks on Sundays" I said annoyed

"Jasmine Danae Johnson"

"Alright I go I go" I said fast"

"Your not only going but we also going to find you a man tonight"

I already know I'm not going to enjoy this night.

*The Party*
We are late to the kickback it started at 2 now it's 6. We got out of Taylor's Lexus and immediately got hit with the smell of weed. This is how you know its Michaels party. I have on a black onesie body suit that has a cut out in the back exposing my back and some white sneakers. Obviously Taylor picked out the outfit. I put on a long white sweater over top to feel a little more comfortable. I don't want all these little dick horny ass men staring at me.
"Before we walk in here lose the sweater it's hiding your curves"